DVD The Power Rangers Legacy LE 'Head' Boxset DVD [US]

Apr 12, 2011
Israel
The Power Rangers Legacy LE 'Head' Boxset DVD [USA]

This limited-edition collectible Red Ranger helmet contains...

• Every episode from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Megaforce
• 98 DVDs including 6 DVDs spotlighting hours of bonus content and brand-new featurettes
• Over 270 hours of action-packed entertainment

Provide your contact info below to be among the first to get notified when you can preorder this collection, available only from ShoutFactory.com on December 3, 2013.

This is going to be heavy lifting for 98 discs HEAD boxset :D

ShoutFactory does not ship overseas.
International buyers beware of the shipping costs/customs/tax to your country.

ShoutFactory

power.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to get this but I'm kind of afraid of the price.:drool:

Yeah, me too. With 98 discs I'm guessing it'll be around $200-$300, if not more. There's so many goodies arriving in the upcoming months: The Walking Dead tank, Predator head bust, X-Men: The Adamantium Collection, Dexter complete series, Dark Knight trilogy, etc. I'm going to need a second job just to keep up :emb:

Yeah, me too. With 98 discs I'm guessing it'll be around $200-$300, if not more. There's so many goodies arriving in the upcoming months: The Walking Dead tank, Predator head bust, X-Men: The Adamantium Collection, Dexter complete series, Dark Knight trilogy, etc. I'm going to need a second job just to keep up :emb:

I think the previous standalone boxes that contained maybe 7 seasons were priced somewhere between $200-$300 and had around half the disc count of this set. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was closer to $500 but I seriously hope it isn't that much. :)

I really want to get this but I'm kind of afraid of the price.:drool:

Same here! 98 discs, this set may be around $350-$500! EEK! I grew up watching this show up until Rangers in Space. Hell, I even went to the theater to see the 2 movies, LOL! So yeah, I would love to own this Set. Its just too bad this isn't coming out on Blu-ray :(

Im sure this will tip the scale well over the $300 side. BUT it WILL be complete...

If I recall the last time shout factory I believe it was $250 and that was for like only 8 seasons :(

AIts a good thing Pokemon turns 20 in 3 years time. Then I can hope for something like this, but in the shape of a huge Pokeball. XD

I got the german season 1-4 but would be nice for a proper UK release as every country has there own MMPR dvd's apart from the UK :(

just received mail from Shout:

Join us in celebrating 20 years of Power Rangers with the most Morphenomenal DVD collection ever made!
•98-DVD set containing all 767 Episodes
•6 Bonus DVDs, including 1 DVD available nowhere else
• Exclusive helmet-shaped package
•Limited to 2,000 numbered copies
• Includes 100-page booklet
Price $650 including FREE SHIPPING!*
This collector set will be available for pre-order at PowerRangersLegacyCollection.com on September 10 at 11am PST. Set will ship on or before December 3, 2013. Limit 2 copies per customer. Not sold in stores - offer available only in the U.S. and Canada, via Shout! Factory.

Reactions: Rand
$650?!?! :hilarious:

For that price, I fully expect this to sit around until it's discounted to at least $400. Then again, maybe there's Power Ranger fans out there who have a boatload of disposable cash and I'll be wrong. The price is nuts, but I still think this is an AWESOME collection for any Power Ranger fan out there.

$650?!?! :hilarious:

For that price, I fully expect this to sit around until it's discounted to at least $400. Then again, maybe there's Power Ranger fans out there who have a boatload of disposable cash and I'll be wrong. The price is nuts, but I still think this is an AWESOME collection for any Power Ranger fan out there.

Hey the price is justified cause they give you free shipping, okay!? :hilarious: