Release date: February 20th, 2014
Price: EUR22.26 EUR 17,99
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Notes:

Thanks jetters for the art:

rockde.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: denizen and ocielz
Money saved. Matte finish with no internal artwork????? and the front does nothing to make up for the other two failures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greyback
DE - The Rock

Matte Varnish finish with Spot Gloss detailing and metallic

Stunning. The rear artwork and front title shines brilliantly against the varnished black finish.

This is the version to own. Amazing finish on this one. Not quite as good as The Rock but its really really good. I've compared the UK version to it, UK has the streaky matte finish, but has the premium matte varnish as found on the blufans godfather.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

edhoePw.jpg

XBiiFMZ.jpg

i1kuN5w.jpg

3jnZvT1.jpg

J716szF.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

bYaz4gb.jpg

NfE85fs.jpg

Comparison to UK version

aqDu5n0.jpg

UQ28JUq.jpg

VQx4jea.jpg

dgLCLDz.jpg

O2h1tQU.jpg

QcrgRjm.jpg

rACoieZ.jpg

LCcVy8h.jpg

Is there a HD lossless audio track on this disc? I have been hunting for an edition of The Rock blu-ray disc with HD DTS-MA or TrueHD audio track but no success so far.

Is there a HD lossless audio track on this disc? I have been hunting for an edition of The Rock blu-ray disc with HD DTS-MA or TrueHD audio track but no success so far.
All versions of this movie have a 5.1 (4.6mbps) LPCM audio track.

I always thought that there would be little if no difference between this and a DTS-HD or True HD track anyway??