DVD The Rocky Horror Picture Show - 30th Anniversary Boxset!

I have the digibook...in love with this movie, anything that comes out is a sure buy..:)
Horrordvdguy thanks for sharing its always nice to see collections for this movie...i actually got to see the show they had in long beach california, so much fun...:)

I have the digibook...in love with this movie, anything that comes out is a sure buy..:)
Horrordvdguy thanks for sharing its always nice to see collections for this movie...i actually got to see the show they had in long beach california, so much fun...:)

I saw Jason Donovan in mine as Frank'N'Furter, so camp, brilliant. (Also had the guy out of Corrie in it - that's something the Brits here will recognise LOL)

Last edited:
I have it. I think I paid about £12, and it was money well spent. I've bought the Blu-ray Digibook since, but the Lips Box is still proudly on display.

My Lips Box set is Limited Edition number 09790. Does anyone know how many were produced?

Apologies as this isn't blu-ray but I am a HUGE fan of this film and wanted to post my video here. Has anyone else got this boxset? It's absolutley wonderful and I only paid £5 for it on Amazon UK a year or two ago!

Yes, I own this set! It has got to be my favourite Dvd CE out of all my collection, if only for the sheer amount of great stuff contained inside!

I would often see this set sitting behind the counter at my local HMV. Every week I'd see it sitting there, and occasionally the price would drop. I ended up giving in one day, and think I paid around £35 for it, and boy was it worth it! I've never seen a set quite like it before, and haven't since!

It makes me wonder what they intend on doing for the inevitable 40th anniversary Blu-Ray release in two years - I hope they plan to do something similar to this. Perhaps they can include a set of fishnet stockings too... :p