The Shape of Water - In theaters December 8, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Shape of Water (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Guillermo del Toro[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Michael Shannon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sally Hawkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Stuhlbarg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Jenkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Octavia Spencer[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-12-31[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A mute janitor working at a lab in 1963 falls in love with an amphibious man being held captive there and devises a plan to help him escape.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
iLYLADGA5oKGM92Ns1j9CDgk3iI.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Sounds like how abe got away before hellboy
(Minus the dates being wrong)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and tridon
So this film suddenly came to my attention this weekend and I had just figured it would have been posted on here by now...
But the trailer for this was with War for the Planet of the Apes...

And I'm just realizing that its NOT online yet. Anyone else catch it this weekend?
It came as a total shock to me. I wish Studios would do that more (Release Trailers ONLY in theaters first).

It looked amazing! Can't wait to see it.

Last edited:

This looks great. And sally Hawkins leading a del toro film is exciting

I've been a bit disspaointed with some of his last films so I'm happy to see this might be up my street.

Great music too

I'm sticking by my original comment about abe and this could be a shared world kind of thing like a relative of his

Looks great! Definitely a slower, more intimate-looking film. GDT's Pan's/Devil's fans should enjoy this. I'm very excited to see both Sally Hawkins and Michael Shannon in a GDT film!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I guess she signed the F word???

When I watched it last night it didn't actually link and show the red band trailer, it was the standard 2.30 trailer. Just watched it, there's a bit of swearing (as well as the sign) and gore in the that red band. Looks good

@bloodsnake007
"Del Toro adds that he has two projects with Bertha Navarro which he’s studying, and he’s talking about producing a film by Patricia Riggen. He also still hasn’t finished the script for a black and white film titled “Silver” about a masked Mexican wrestler who discovers that politicians are vampires and decides to take them down."
GDT Luchadore - Vampire movie?!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007
"Del Toro adds that he has two projects with Bertha Navarro which he’s studying, and he’s talking about producing a film by Patricia Riggen. He also still hasn’t finished the script for a black and white film titled “Silver” about a masked Mexican wrestler who discovers that politicians are vampires and decides to take them down."
GDT Luchadore - Vampire movie?!!
@C.C. 95 Interesting! :hungry: But I read he'll be taking a year break from filming. So I hope he returns to make his luchador film! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs:

a5dfac5af7c98cd872f85eb253a7574b.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95