The Shawshank Redemption (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook #174) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: May 3, 2023 December 1, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1799
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: WWA steelbook, FullSlip XL, 3D Lenticular magnet

The Shawshank Redemption.jpeg

499329-bc3b6d1819acfce84b408e51f7b1365f.jpg
Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have selected the following movies for the FAC, together with our distribution partner MagicBox .
We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes. Everything FAC#171 onwards will now be discless.

Yeah it´s probably right, I read it one more time, all that jibberish, and FAC´s from 171+ will be released without the discs with exceptions (they bought the discs sooner). Also, If some of those FAC´s will be released with discs afterall, they will offer it to a free sale on website (and they have prepared for it by raising the prices on all of those to 3599 CZK - ****ing disgusting :vomit::vomit:
Thanks for the info. FAC is history then...

Last edited:
I think their days are numbered to be fair , just look at the way they ask for money sometimes requiring it within 3 days of a GB then make you wait 14 + months for your goods.
They used to make some good editions and nice sets back in the day and remember when new releases averaged around £35- £40 now they often touch £65 + before postage and then they pull this discless **** on us.
Also don't get me started on incomplete sets when you start collecting.

Last edited:
Wrote them already, no answer so far, guess I need to keep trying.

Only FAC lineup or Black Barons too? Anyone knows?
Yeah their customer comms are poor. I've had to chase several times when I've need to edit orders recently.

It'll be the entire range. Black Barons and FAC. There will apparently be a few exceptions, and some with disc options, but they will be few and far between, and more expensive.