The Shawshank Redemption (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook #174) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: May 3, 2023 December 1, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1799
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: WWA steelbook, FullSlip XL, 3D Lenticular magnet

The Shawshank Redemption.jpeg

499329-bc3b6d1819acfce84b408e51f7b1365f.jpg
Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have selected the following movies for the FAC, together with our distribution partner MagicBox .
We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, not been one reason any time this has been put back. I think that they have made so many poor decisions with their releases (as in loads of left over stock) that they are just f-d for cash.
Yeah, maybe don't announce a 44-title release list for 2022, when you can't release 14 by the end of 2023.

Once again pushed back with no reason whatsoever 1.2.2024
Total joke of a company these days, my mate cancelled his direct order a few days ago and got a full refund, not even bothering with enforced credit.
Yes totally agree FA are nothing like they used to be , really getting fed up with how long they take just to release generic editions just tarted up.
We pay months and months in advance and they often want the cash within 48hrs of an announcement then make us wait nearly a year to release the products.
Shocking business practice these days and simply not good enough.

Reactions: Barca73 and BDDB
I would accept some delays with FA if their prices was not so high , but since 1-2 years their policy is nonsense.

at a time I was buying at least a couple of edition for each preorder, now when they put 4 titles on preorder, I don't buy anything , because of prices & choice of titles + WWA steelbook.

why paying huge price for old release titles and no creativity with steelbook.

I wonder who's the worst between CineMuseum & FilmArena. Both are communicating really badly, releases date are so long, for some releases they both use the WWA steelbook...

I wonder who's the worst between CineMuseum & FilmArena. Both are communicating really badly, releases date are so long, for some releases they both use the WWA steelbook...

Nowadays Filmarena is much worse for me than CM. You are right they both have those common bad things you said, but CM winning with much nicer editions with super artworks and maybe most importantly with better movies.

If there is no Predator from FA now they have absolutely nothing otherwise, average movies with average editions without any interesting idea :/

Nowadays Filmarena is much worse for me than CM. You are right they both have those common bad things you said, but CM winning with much nicer editions with super artworks and maybe most importantly with better movies.

If there is no Predator from FA now they have absolutely nothing otherwise, average movies with average editions without any interesting idea :/

Yes you're right. FA doesn't make any effort.

Is this finally being released this week it's only a year nearly since I paid for it !
No sign of it yet, updated release date has been and gone by 5 days. It's probably pushed back again, they just haven't updated the listing, like many of their other titles with Jan/Feb 24 dates.

They still didnt even release many titles before Shawshank :bored::pain:(n) like Kong vs Godzilla etc. , they are utterly laughable "company" now, I actually think that´s maybe one man show and all the packaging doing one person lol, they shipping Predator release how long, more than 2 months now? They are getting much worse than CM nowadays.....god I wish FA would pack things up :rolleyes:.....kimchidvd is out, PA is out, TheOn is out, Nova is almost out (all regarding to steelbook releases).....now FA´s turn :naughty:

I can’t see this being released yet and it is eerily quiet from them.
Who knows what’s going on over there but lots of bad choices have left them with a ton of stock to clear.
Probably the end will come before we get this.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
So, not only are they going diskless, but they have increased the price to $150 USD before shipping. These guys are going under.

So, not only are they going diskless, but they have increased the price to $150 USD before shipping. These guys are going under.
This is sold out, so the current price doesn't mean anything. Same for all their "sold out" preorders, and older titles. They've been inflating prices on "back in stock" items for years now. I'm fuming about the discless thing though, it's an absolute joke to sell one thing and keep the prices the same without the discs.

This sold out already, so the current price doesn't mean anything. Same for all their "sold out" preorders, and older titles. They've been inflating prices on "back in stock" items for years. I am fuming about the discless thing though, it's an absolute joke to sell as one thing and keep the prices the same.

Reactions: Lenny Nero