The Sports Collectibles Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'm sure a lot of us have tons of things, feel free to post pics here.

I got these Jordan Figs a while back, just found the Hakeem at a local Hastings so I HAD NO CHOICE but to buy it. ;)

Attachments

• jordan.jpg
    jordan.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 110
  • hakeem.jpg
    hakeem.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 110
I'm sure a lot of us have tons of things, feel free to post pics here.

I got these Jordan Figs a while back, just found the Hakeem at a local Hastings so I HAD NO CHOICE but to buy it. ;)

Don't you have a football card of a young man that will be playing in the NFL in the 2020's? :D

Whut team is that on that first jersey?

and lol ... that may say Kobe but it looks like Karl Malone from his days there lmao.

and 9erGirl .... I got that card .... somewhere .... lost in the move? it actually stayed in one spot for like the entire time I lived in Indiana, above the ps3 on a diff riser ... how nice of me to grant him a spot ABOVE the ps3 ;)

In trying to get a floor piece of the 1996 NBA finals signed by MJ. I'm waiting for my friend's cousin to email me back with a price :)

In trying to get a floor piece of the 1996 NBA finals signed by MJ. I'm waiting for my friend's cousin to email me back with a price :)

What's his email. Tell him Rick will out bid Horhay :hilarious:
Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Giovanni Dos Santos
Iniesta
Henry
Messi
Xavi
Busquets
Victor Valdes
Toure Yaya
Pique
Puyol
Bojan Kirkic
Rafael Marquez
Henry

I think it was the 2007-2008 season, can't fully remember. There's a few more signatures I can't recognize.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

What's his email. Tell him Rick will out bid Horhay :hilarious:
Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

lol yeah like I am going to give you the email, I've been working on this for a while now. It's a small world dude, I was talking to my buddy and I tell him "yeah my gf got my the jersey from yadda yadda website and there's this piece I want" this dude turns around and goes oh **** that's my cousin's shop! I go to meet some of the football players during signings and whatnot. So I know his family for a while know, this dude wouldn't hook me up so I went to his mom and told on em' lol and she got me the email and called him up and he said for me to send him an email and tell what piece so he can give me a better price :D

Giovanni Dos Santos
Iniesta
Henry
Messi
Xavi
Busquets
Victor Valdes
Toure Yaya
Pique
Puyol
Bojan Kirkic
Rafael Marquez
Henry

I think it was the 2007-2008 season, can't fully remember. There's a few more signatures I can't recognize.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

lol yeah like I am going to give you the email, I've been working on this for a while now. It's a small world dude, I was talking to my buddy and I tell him "yeah my gf got my the jersey from yadda yadda website and there's this piece I want" this dude turns around and goes oh **** that's my cousin's shop! I go to meet some of the football players during signings and whatnot. So I know his family for a while know, this dude wouldn't hook me up so I went to his mom and told on em' lol and she got me the email and called him up and he said for me to send him an email and tell what piece so he can give me a better price :D

Well **** why stop there...pick me something up too :D

Oh now we're talking MJ autographs eh?

Wait till you see what I post after work. ;):D

Giovanni Dos Santos
Iniesta
Henry
Messi
Xavi
Busquets
Victor Valdes
Toure Yaya
Pique
Puyol
Bojan Kirkic
Rafael Marquez
Henry

That is tits bro. That was one of the best club teams ever.

Whut team is that on that first jersey?

and lol ... that may say Kobe but it looks like Karl Malone from his days there lmao.

and 9erGirl .... I got that card .... somewhere .... lost in the move? it actually stayed in one spot for like the entire time I lived in Indiana, above the ps3 on a diff riser ... how nice of me to grant him a spot ABOVE the ps3 ;)

Yes that was very nice of you! :D But I'm tellin' ya you better find it, will be worth a lot of money someday! :p

49ergirl said:
Yes that was very nice of you! :D But I'm tellin' ya you better find it, will be worth a lot of money someday! :p

Where's mine? Since u r spreading the wealth. By the way can you get it numbered? That way it can be worth more than wreck's

Where's mine? Since u r spreading the wealth. By the way can you get it numbered? That way it can be worth more than wreck's

Sure I'll put one aside for ya this year Jorge :D What does getting it numbered mean though? :emb: We only get 8 made a year :D

Sure I'll put one aside for ya this year Jorge :D What does getting it numbered mean though? :emb: We only get 8 made a year :D

to have them put a little number on the corner of the card or something. Like since you only get 8, the first card would have #1 and so on.

I thought there was another topic but I couldn't find it so I'll post these pics in here. These are some pics of all the Air Jordan shoes I've bought/collected over the last 8 years. I actually collected for about 2 years and stopped after my first son was born. I've got about 8 other Jordan shoes that are still in a box at our storage facility. But, this is alot of them.

5318010190_dfcd009e11_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5317439269_726d94b97e_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5318025824_dfb3ce60d4_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Another hobby of mine. This was taken about 9 years ago.

4555543128_f0ac679aa0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Nice Thunda! I recognize a lot of those as they're Horns_Jrs favorite's so always buy him Jordan's.

Status
Not open for further replies.