Price: 35€ / 50€ / 60€
Note: Info [email protected]
Cover A Limited to 555 Units
Cover B Limited to 399 Units
Cover C Limited to 111 Units
Cover D Limited to 99 Units

18491735_1061731297261168_1973435485785608218_o.jpg

Last edited:
Cover B is crap. They should ditch that one completely and add 200 copies each to editions C and D, both of which are fantastic. Hell, if they got rid of B, I'd buy the entire set; this was one of the best horror movies I've seen in years.

D&T Mailorder has these up for preorder. It looks like they've already sold however many copies of cover D were allocated to them--I put in an order for cover C.

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=65105

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=65103

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=65104

They're charging way more for cover C than the other two. Lame.

Last edited:
Cover B is crap. They should ditch that one completely and add 200 copies each to editions C and D, both of which are fantastic. Hell, if they got rid of B, I'd buy the entire set; this was one of the best horror movies I've seen in years.

D&T Mailorder has these up for preorder. It looks like they've already sold however many copies of cover D were allocated to them--I put in an order for cover C.

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=65105

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=65103

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=65104

They're charging way more for cover C than the other two. Lame.
I would love to get C. But with shipping it came out to about $85!! No can do.
It ain't John Wick 2!
$27 for shipping a mediabook???

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
I would love to get C. But with shipping it came out to about $85!! No can do.
It ain't John Wick 2!
$27 for shipping a mediabook???

Yeah, their shipping is crazy! I usually wait until there are 3 or 4 items I want before I order from them, that way the shipping works out to be much less per item. But there's no way to finagle that with a preorder, and I really love this film and cover C, so I splurged this time. If there were hope of someone else doing a special release for this, I would have held off--but I don't see that happening.

I have to say that cover A has grown on me throughout the day--it looks a whole lot like a film poster or VHS cover for a particular horror movie from the very early eighties that I can't pinpoint. I might actually pick that one up if it's still available when I place another large order with them. :LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah, their shipping is crazy! I usually wait until there are 3 or 4 items I want before I order from them, that way the shipping works out to be much less per item. But there's no way to finagle that with a preorder, and I really love this film and cover C, so I splurged this time. If there were hope of someone else doing a special release for this, I would have held off--but I don't see that happening.

I have to say that cover A has grown on me throughout the day--it looks a whole lot like a film poster or VHS cover for a particular horror movie from the very early eighties that I can't pinpoint. I might actually pick that one up if it's still available when I place another large order with them. :LOL:
I have yet to see the film. So maybe I would have splurged if I knew and loved the film.
I can't do a $85 blind buy! But, you did answer a question - I was wondering if that shipping price would stay static if I added 2 or 3 more items. (I wonder what the limits is for $27 shipping?)

• Thanks
I have yet to see the film. So maybe I would have splurged if I knew and loved the film.
I can't do a $85 blind buy! But, you did answer a question - I was wondering if that shipping price would stay static if I added 2 or 3 more items. (I wonder what the limits is for $27 shipping?)

Don't quote me on this, but I'm about 80% sure that the shipping has been $27 on every order I've placed with them, and each of those orders contained anywhere from two to four items. And they pack their orders safely, by the way--I've yet to receive an item with even the slightest sign of damage. They must handle everything carefully at their location, too--otherwise, I would expect to at least occasionally get a media book with a dented corner.

I've never placed an order for only one item before today, though. I sure hope they use the same packing methods for single items. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Don't quote me on this, but I'm about 80% sure that the shipping has been $27 on every order I've placed with them, and each of those orders contained anywhere from two to four items. And they pack their orders safely, by the way--I've yet to receive an item with even the slightest sign of damage. They must handle everything carefully at their location, too--otherwise, I would expect to at least occasionally get a media book with a dented corner.

I've never placed an order for only one item before today, though. I sure hope they use the same packing methods for single items. Fingers crossed.
Yeah, I have ordered a few mediabooks in one go before - I guess I THOUGHT the $27 was because I ordered 3 or 4! I was shocked to see ONE ringing up at that same shipping price!
Unfortunately, preorders for limited editions don't really give you much time to think about filling up your basket!

• Thanks
You can order directly from here but I don´t know if they ship to the US [email protected]
You can ask if they have some copies left of Cover D
Price Cover A & B = 35€
Price Cover C = 50€
Price Cover D = 60€

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Germany's Amazon site has cover A & B. Just ordered both. $91 USD shipped to the States.

Judging from my experience, there's about a 50% chance you'll get one or more dented corners/edges when ordering mediabooks from the German Amazon. But if you're not too OC about condition, then Amazon is definitely the way to go.

watched the flick few days ago and I really enjoyed it. the movie feels like a 80s / 90s horror movie, which is rare these days. cover c & d are my favorites, but I wont spend 50-60€ for one mediabook. will buy the standard release, or maybe someone will release a steelbook with the same artworks as cover c & d

Has anyone else went for the Gold Edition set from 8-films? I contacted them about this release and they mentioned about the Gold Edition set, includes all four mediabooks and is limited to 66. Costs €150 :) Unsure if it comes with an outer box or anything or if it is just that it includes all four. Anyone else go for this option?