Completed The Walking Dead (Season 11) [AMC]

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Season 7 :twd:

TWD S7 Banner.jpg

This is right up my alley and looks pretty cool.

wd.jpg

AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead

AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead

AMC has greenlit The Walking Dead as a six-episode series based on the comic book written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. The Walking Dead tells the story of life following a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, traveling in search of a safe and secure home. Andrew Lincoln (Love Actually, Teachers, Strike Back) will portray the lead role of Rick Grimes while actor Jon Bernthal (The Pacific, The Ghost Writer) will portray the character Shane, who worked with Rick in the police department before the zombie disaster. Other cast includes Laurie Holden (The Shield), who plays Andrea, one of two sisters who join the survivors of the zombie plague, Steven Yeun as Glenn, an expert scavenger and Sarah Wayne Callies (Prison Break), who plays Rick's wife Lori.

The Walking Dead begins production in June in Atlanta with six, one-hour episodes for season one. The series is set to premiere in October 2010 during AMC Fearfest, the network's annual blockbuster marathon of thriller and horror films. AMC announced development of The Walking Dead in August 2009 and announced the pilot in January of this year.

About the Producers
Robert Kirkman serves as an executive producer on the project and three-time Academy Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) serves as writer, director and executive producer. Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens, Armageddon, The Incredible Hulk), chairman of Valhalla Motion Pictures, serves as Executive Producer. David Alpert from Circle of Confusion serves as Executive Producer. Charles “Chic” Eglee (Dexter, The Shield, Dark Angel) will also serve as Executive Producer, and Jack LoGiudice (Sons of Anarchy, Resurrection Blvd) will serve as Co-Executive Producer.

"AMC strives to make original shows that play like movies and The Walking Dead is a perfect complement to the network’s celebrated movie franchise, Fearfest, which has always been an important destination for our audience," said Charlie Collier, AMC President. "With its depth of story and the remarkable talent attached, The Walking Dead gives us an opportunity to raise the bar significantly within this popular genre, and continue our commitment to being the home of premium programming on basic cable."

"The Walking Dead is that rare piece of material that plays on many levels," says Joel Stillerman, Senior Vice President of Programming, Production and Digital Content. "Kirkman's series brilliantly captures the social commentary and ongoing human drama of the zombie apocalypse; and let's us kick a little zombie you-know-what from time to time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Much better episode to last weeks boring episode

Sitting in a sh*tty dark room locked in eating dog food sandwiches listening to easy street on repeat would of broke me in less than an hour lol

Thought it started so weird and didn't really see the point to the way it was filmed with the repeat cuts and watching dwight make sandwiches over the jam (odd ironic songs in this episode). But his story sounds quite interesting and crazy with negan and his ex wife and finding out about what happned and her sister too.
Wasn't really expecting that although I had a feeling they had history. And she's extremely hot. Me like

I'm liking negan so far as evil as he is so will be Interesting when he comes to an end, I imagine many more familiar faces will die by him before that.

But I can see dwight helping out daryl. After hearing what dwight done previously and what negan has done to him and his ex I feel he's blanked it out and bottled it up for long enough that it's eating away at him now. that other guy made him realise and then negan taunting him about it in front of him to daryl

What was the photo of? I couldn't work it out

Going to be honest, I'm already getting extremely bored with this season and negan is also really starting to bore me.

This usually happens later in the series for me when it turns into coronation street with zombies buts its happened a lot sooner. Might watch the next one but that will be the decider to if I continue to watch it.

• Thanks
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
@Flloydo yeah you say it. It's boring next week 60 Minutes and then this?
60 Minuts of "Yeah, im Negan Rick, you give me half of your **** or i beat you up again"
Every Episode there is only 1 Scenario thats starts to **** me Up.
Every week im happier that i read the Comics and love them more.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo yeah you say it. It's boring next week 60 Minutes and then this?
60 Minuts of "Yeah, im Negan Rick, you give me half of your **** or i beat you up again"
Every Episode there is only 1 Scenario thats starts to **** me Up.
Every week im happier that i read the Comics and love them more.

Ah i was getting so wound up with that, the same dialogue over and over

What annoyed me most is they had so many chances to kill him. Carl should of shot him anyway. Once he's dead the other guys can just get on with it and not be used for tasks and get abused by him along the way. There are so many of them too. Either party can kill him. I really don't get it it. It's like he's brainwashed his guys.

But ricks lot had too many opportunities to do that. What I would of done is got guys with machine guns in those bushes that face the gates on ricks side.
Then ricks lot open the gates, negan is standing there with 50 men and you got 10 men in those bushes to mow them down. No one would miss because negan and his lot were already in the compound and maybe one or two of ricks guys would get injured or killed if negans guys were quick enough. But serioulsy point a gun, shoot and move the gun to the left and right. Bam 10 are f*cked up and if you have 8-10 guys shooting then you've taken them all out

Obviously would be no story but it's soooo boring that would of made it interesting and worth watching.

This has one more chance from me and then I'm stoping for a while. If I hear it gets better then I may consider to continue but I'm giving up (again) if Sunday's is just as bad

I'm also glad I never picked up any of the steels, I would be annoyed if I had started the collection and then felt like this about it regardless of the odd season that is actually decent (like 1 and 2 and the Alexandria season)

hmm i don't know what i should say.
This Charackter-Building Episodes are great for Charakcter-Building but you didn't need this many time for this scenes imo.
There is so many stuff they can tell for many Seasons i don't know why they stretch it so hard

hmm, this Episode i really don't know what to say.
COMIC SPOILER
What the ****, a new Group who doesn't exist in the Comics? There is so many to tell from Comics and they have no better Idea then making an extra Group. In the probally lamest Season Start ever?
They didn't tell more about the Kingdom since Episode 2. WTF

mid-season finale was great, but this should be the season finale in my opinion. anyway ...now it's time to fight back. now we have to wait 3 months ahhhhhhh

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I've read a lot of criticism of this season but for me it's the most 'lively' it's been in a long time, really enjoying it so far, Negan is a great addition.