FFO, Germany
Release date: September 6, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €39.99

91Tn0UMeySL._SL1500_.jpg 81yEEdOX7NL._SL1500_.jpg 81KyMOct+qL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Slim! No way! It has inner artwork too. It says 5 discs, so that inner mockup is missing the 2nd disc holding area on the left side.

But if this is slim, that will be killer.

What do you mean?
The steelbook *should* have English text on it so any French text would most likely be on the j-card itself. So, opening the steelbook would get rid of the j-card and any French text.

Surely they could mass produce this one and just sell the steelbook for those wanting to replace the awful jumbo
I'd buy an empty steelbook at a discounted price. Hell, I spent $20 on an empty steelbook for Tekken 7.

The steelbook *should* have English text on it so any French text would most likely be on the j-card itself. So, opening the steelbook would get rid of the j-card and any French text.

I still like having the Jcard on it, it would look very out of place especially if it's in grey like in the photo :(

If I could find a way to convert my season 3 jcard to slim then I would

I still like having the Jcard on it, it would look very out of place especially if it's in grey like in the photo :(

If I could find a way to convert my season 3 jcard to slim then I would
That's the issue I have. All mine (1-6) are open and sit nicely together in their j-cards. Obviously S3 sticks out like a sore thumb being jumbo so this slimline version is perfect for what we need. However, sitting without its j-card like the others also makes it stand out for the wrong reasons lol. I saw one member convert his S3 j-card (as well as the steel) into a slim version. No idea how it's done though :LOL::sorry: