• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's safe to say Glenn deserves to be on the Season 6 cover..

Maggie shouldn't be on the cover until

But Rick and Daryl and Michonne are all still alive.
And so is Glenn (I hope).

But Rick and Daryl and Michonne are all still alive. And so is Glenn (I hope).

The Governor is going to be on the Season 4 cover and he's dead... There's no way Glenn is dead either.

Maggie should get Season 7/8 cover.

But Rick and Daryl and Michonne are all still alive. And so is Glenn (I hope).

The Governor is going to be on the Season 4 cover and he's dead... There's no way Glenn is dead either.

Maggie should get Season 7/8 cover.

Hey guys, can I make a friendly request for any discussions relating to Season 6 be hidden behind spoilers? This thread is about the steelbooks for S4 and S5, not S6. I haven't seen any of it yet and these sort of comments may (or may not!) be giving info away that I'd rather discover myself when I get a chance to watch it. Cheers!

Hey guys, can I make a friendly request for any discussions relating to Season 6 be hidden behind spoilers? This thread is about the steelbooks for S4 and S5, not S6. I haven't seen any of it yet and these sort of comments may (or may not!) be giving info away that I'd rather discover myself when I get a chance to watch it. Cheers!
You're right. Sorry about not spoilering.

But you need to catch up! Especially if you're that far behind! I can understand not being current on this season, but not current on 4 or 5?

Reactions: luke98

But you need to catch up! Especially if you're that far behind! I can understand not being current on this season, but not current on 4 or 5?
I used to watch Season 6 online, but will stop and watch it on FOX :p just wait a few hours more to watch the new episode :hungry: and we FINALLY get The Talking Dead on FOX :coffee: about time :naughty:

Just re-read my post and realised I hadn't worded it too well; I have seen S4 and S5, but I don't have cable or satellite TV so can't watch S6 on Fox. I have to wait until it shows up on terrestrial (caught S5 on Spike, so assume S6 will follow suit). Can't wait, and so happy Lennie James has a bigger role - I think he's one of Britain's finest actors.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles and luke98
Just re-read my post and realised I hadn't worded it too well; I have seen S4 and S5, but I don't have cable or satellite TV so can't watch S6 on Fox. I have to wait until it shows up on terrestrial (caught S5 on Spike, so assume S6 will follow suit). Can't wait, and so happy Lennie James has a bigger role - I think he's one of Britain's finest actors.
Season 6 is amazing :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.