• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see Gareth for Season 5, if not Carol all the way! I don't mind who wins! but The Governor for season 4 i'm happy with that!!!!

Witch one was Garath must have missed him.

Well torn between Beth , Carol and Tyreese .

Only part way through series five .
Carol because she has come so far from a batterd downtrodden batterd wife to guns blazing Amazonion worrior woman. She dose WHATEVER Is necessary to protect the group.

Beth relised how strong she was also her compassion to others and how she became a survior from a sceard little girl stepping out from Maggie's shadow.

Tyreese kind and level headed . Vastly undervalued and understated member of the group .

I have put a vote for Carol.

Govener should have been series 3 . No way five at a push yhea 4 .

My twopenth anyway . Thanks for the chance to voice our opinions Adrian :) .

Reactions: chunk
Witch one was Garath must have missed him.

Well torn between Beth , Carol and Tyreese .

Only part way through series five .
Carol because she has come so far from a batterd downtrodden batterd wife to guns blazing Amazonion worrior woman. She dose WHATEVER Is necessary to protect the group.

Beth relised how strong she was also her compassion to others and how she became a survior from a sceard little girl stepping out from Maggie's shadow.

Tyreese kind and level headed . Vastly undervalued and understated member of the group .

I have put a vote for Carol.

Govener should have been series 3 . No way five at a push yhea 4 .

My twopenth anyway . Thanks for the chance to voice our opinions Adrian :) .
Gareth was the Villain in Season 5, He was at Terminus he appeared at the end of Season 4. Episode 16

Reactions: chunk
Don't mind who gets picked for season 5 definitely buying either way :D hopefully Entertainment store exclusive again eOnedirect don't ship outside the UK :(

Glenn gets my vote.

Hopefully they continue the Jock artwork as it's a nice collection next to my collectors editions of season 3 and 4 (and soon to be season 5 hopefully)

Reactions: spawnshop
Status
Not open for further replies.