Price: $39.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

51084845.jpg

Last edited:
Order online for:
$10 gift card with Walking Dead Season 6 pre-order
$10 gift card when you buy 2 Walking Dead

Steel it. LOL JK

I am hoping I get some birthday money before Saturday and they are still in store and I can grab it, I opted for the Huntsman as I had a $10 best buy coupon so that cost me just $10 and I also had to pass on the Ash metalpak (I wanted Walking Dead more anyways). I have the previous two seasons in steel and I didn't get to see last season so wanted the digital copy so I could watch it (I started the season and I only have sling for cable not realizing it only lets me go back 3 episodes and I got behind and all of a sudden I was like crap I guess I will just wait until its comes out on steel). I have gotten two race entries for my birthday so far which is awesome (a half marathon and a century ride) my other very expensive hobby :)

I am hoping I get some birthday money before Saturday and they are still in store and I can grab it, I opted for the Huntsman as I had a $10 best buy coupon so that cost me just $10 and I also had to pass on the Ash metalpak (I wanted Walking Dead more anyways). I have the previous two seasons in steel and I didn't get to see last season so wanted the digital copy so I could watch it (I started the season and I only have sling for cable not realizing it only lets me go back 3 episodes and I got behind and all of a sudden I was like crap I guess I will just wait until its comes out on steel). I have gotten two race entries for my birthday so far which is awesome (a half marathon and a century ride) my other very expensive hobby :)

Do an instore pickup, they dont charge till you pick up and you have a week