The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover) (Best Buy Excl.) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: August 25th 2015
Price: $29.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Link: Best Buy

SEASON_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@luke98 Those are AWESOME! :cool: :notworthy: :twd:
n91QNcM.gif

I know you were asking for a GB? Andy (@apsmith21) is the man to ask! :thumbs: :notworthy: If there's interest, maybe it can happen! ;)
Thanks! @luke98

Thinking, i'll go with S5, S3, S2 and try to get S1 later. :thumbs: GL brothers! :) @NoDingsNoScratches @bloodsnake007
@MGD Unfortunately... I'm gonna pass on these exclusives! :( :arghh::arghh::arghh: :banghead: :mad:!!!!! I need all the money I can save, this unexpected move is gonna take a toll on my collecting! :squint: Oh well... :meh:

Good luck to those that want these beauties! :thumbs: Cant wait to see more pics! :photo:

I could be tempted [emoji38]

I will charge exact cost, but will require a small $10 donation to HDN for the entire lenticular wave.

Meaning. You pay cost for the entire wave + $10 additional and no other markups asked for.

@luke98 - I can order these now and delay payment for a week or two - price will only go up after "sale" week

@luke98

If you want help with these, give me a shout via PM

Thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007

I will charge exact cost, but will require a small $10 donation to HDN for the entire lenticular wave.

Meaning. You pay cost for the entire wave + $10 additional and no other markups asked for.

@luke98 - I can order these now and delay payment for a week or two - price will only go up after "sale" week
@apsmith21 Awesome! :thumbs: Thanks Andy! :cool: :notworthy:

Get in here @elle82 if you need/want help with these Lenticular Exclusives! :woot:

This said $19.99 in store, but rang up at $14.99 at the register. The same for the second season. It stated $24.99 and rang up at $19.99.