The Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season (Limited Edition) [USA]

RELEASE DATE: Aug. 28, 2012
ORDER: Amazon

wd.jpg

LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE: Zombie Statue Created by McFarlane Toys and Designed by Greg Nicotero.

ORIGINAL POST:
6853169119_4d86ba43fd_b.jpg

6853170871_789556e0e8_b.jpg

6853169961_7fd88b19cb_b.jpg

6853195639_cbaca4db65_b.jpg

EEK! EEK!

You know what we can never have enough of? The rotting heads of freshly decapitated zombies, that's what! They are not only versatile when decorating your home, but can really add a touch of class to any joint! That's why we're excited to bring you this exclusive first look at AMC's "The Walking Dead" Season 2 DVD case from our friends at McFarlane Toys! This version of the case, featuring a screwdriver-skewered head atop the show's logo, will be available with the Special Edition Blu-Ray. While comparing it to the Blu-Ray packaging hidden in the neck means that this sucker isn't quite life-size, the sheer grossness of the thing totally makes up for it! Just look at those teeth! The prototype for the case will be featured at the McFarlane toys booth during Toy Fair, along with a number of other zombie-related goodies. And it's all just in time for the eagerly awaited second half of season 2!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/The-Walking-Dead-The-Complete-Second-Season-Blu-ray/B007MS5B6Q

Last edited by a moderator:
I need this. I will pull an "Ocean" like heist to get the prototype if it never gets released....so if it makes the news.....

This is absolutely the coolest collectible I have ever seen! Congratulations spawnshop to you and your team on this prototype. Perhaps after it is widely available for purchase, Hidefninja.com can arrange for some kind of exclusive autograph signing by you and your team? Just a suggestion but I think this could rock the collector world and put the other forums on notice :naughty:

Reactions: spawnshop
This is absolutely the coolest collectible I have ever seen! Congratulations spawnshop to you and your team on this prototype. Perhaps after it is widely available for purchase, Hidefninja.com can arrange for some kind of exclusive autograph signing by you and your team? Just a suggestion but I think this could rock the collector world and put the other forums on notice :naughty:

LOL.... I've been doing this for well over 12 years now, and it still sounds weird to be asked for my autograph....:p :hilarious: :emb: Thank you for the huge compliment ash.

Here's a pic of the actual prop I scanned for the piece that I took with my cell phone. The actual prop, along with another one from the show will be on display at Toy Fair this week. This is the one we used as a starting point for the sculpt.

picture.php

If i get my hands on this, which i hope i will. I will Definitely try to get it sign by you guys!:oohyeah: I must admit, i got a several head editions, but this is the most outstanding in detail, i will watch this thread every day untill i know where to get this ;) hopefully i will be able to even tho i live in sweden otherwise, ebay will be my friend :)

You all have done a very VERY good job on this. Keep up the good work

Btw any idea of the rarity on this?:)

...But I can tell you this - get your pre-orders in as soon as they come up, or pick one off the shelf as soon as you see it. ;)...

**cough-cough**

If i get my hands on this, which i hope i will. I will Definitely try to get it sign by you guys!:oohyeah: I must admit, i got a several head editions, but this is the most outstanding in detail, i will watch this thread every day untill i know where to get this ;) hopefully i will be able to even tho i live in sweden otherwise, ebay will be my friend :)

You all have done a very VERY good job on this. Keep up the good work

Btw any idea of the rarity on this?:)

I know the rarity, but if i told you, i'd have to kill you! ;) :p

Last edited:
I watched the marathon AMC had this past weekend and I became a big fan of the show. I still can't believe there are only six episodes in the first season. Hopefully if they do make the "screwdriver head" season 1 and season 2 will be on the same set.
I saw that scene and said OMG there's "ScrewDriver Head"

OMG this is amazing...lol

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

SPAWNSHOP YOU DID THAT!!!!:scat:EEK!:drool: AMAZING!! I want I want...:scat:

Congratulations my friend i will get in line to buy that..:)