the warriors dvd steelbook???

steelbook95060

Premium Supporter
May 14, 2012
CA, US
does anyone have info on the warriors steelbook? i saw it on an australian website. it was a dvd, but i am guessing the chances are slim to becoming a blu steel, so i am looking for a copy. thanks in advance.

does anyone have info on the warriors steelbook? i saw it on an australian website. it was a dvd, but i am guessing the chances are slim to becoming a blu steel, so i am looking for a copy. thanks in advance.

Hi steelbook - are you looking to just create a general thread? meaning you're going to trade other items - like regular blu-rays?

If you are, it's fine to post the thread here, but if you're going to try and just trade for steelbooks, this thread really should be in the steelbook trading forum.

Send me a PM if you need help. :)

thanks for the link.

regarding apsmith21: i would be open to trade option, but was really more interested in the thread. i just watched the movie recently and it reminded me how cool this movie was. i also saw a picture of a steelbook which looked very cool, so just wanted more info.

a side note: i watched the movie as an adult and a kid...and both times i thought the baseball gang looked really tough...but was disappointed by their fighting skills:)