The Witch (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: May 17, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon CA - Walmart CA - Best Buy CA - HMV CA
Price: CAD $22.99 $26.99 (HMV) - $24.96 $14.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $26.99 $20 (Walmart)

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another major reason why I won't order steelbooks from Amazon.

If it's damaged from Canada to U.S., imagine what mine would turn up like by the time it gets to Ireland?!!!

Well they refunded me 100% and I watched the movie last night. not sure why they said its one of the best horror movies in the last decade. I jumped once and nothing really happens till the very end. I thought finally something awesome is going to happen and the credits start rolling. WTF

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
as someone pretty new to steelbook collecting.... what are the chances this gets a US release?
Welcome to the community @Pigs On The Wing ! It really all depends whether the studio wants to work with a retailer or not. You can always click "Watch Forum", at the top of our Steelbook forum though, just to be notified of new Steelbook releases. Enjoy the site!

Reactions: Pigs On The Wing
Welcome to the community @Pigs On The Wing ! It really all depends whether the studio wants to work with a retailer or not. You can always click "Watch Forum", at the top of our Steelbook forum though, just to be notified of new Steelbook releases. Enjoy the site!
yea, i figured it was up in the air. just thought id ask to see if there is a general trend to these sort of things.

Thanks!

Reactions: digitalbabe
Can someone tell me how much Amazon CA's shipping cost is for one Steelbook to the U.S. please??

I may be able to get this sent to a U.S. address.

Can someone tell me how much Amazon CA's shipping cost is for one Steelbook to the U.S. please??

I may be able to get this sent to a U.S. address.

It really depend of their shipping fees/locations outside the US. (They do not ship to PO Box).

I would recommend, best way to know is to add the item in your cart on amazon site, and get to the check out (without going to the final step)
at that time you will know how much they charge for fees and duties...same way as to do it when I check something from amazon japan

It really depend of their shipping fees/locations outside the US. (They do not ship to PO Box).

I would recommend, best way to know is to add the item in your cart on amazon site, and get to the check out (without going to the final step)
at that time you will know how much they charge for fees and duties...same way as to do it when I check something from amazon japan
I tried that but had trouble adding the address so I gave up (I'm hoping that the person who's address I'm using has already got an account set up with them!!!)

Nothing is ever straight forward some times :(

I tried that but had trouble adding the address so I gave up (I'm hoping that the person who's address I'm using has already got an account set up with them!!!)

Nothing is ever straight forward some times :(

it does not matter if the address you gave was someone else,
as long as you add a valid shipping address and make sure that
you select this address upon check out then you should be alright

PS: believe me amazon shipping overseas, is much much more custom friendly than if someone were to Canada ship it to you ! international shipping prices from Canada are the worse :confused:

got mine at 22,99 (+all the taxes we have here in Quebec) at a local HMV store
didn't see the regular version
I hope seomeone does a deluxe edition

Somehow despite picking the cheapest shipping option, my copy arrived in the UK today completely unscathed. My favourite film of 2016 so far, so quite relieved it turned up okay.

Somehow despite picking the cheapest shipping option, my copy arrived in the UK today completely unscathed. My favourite film of 2016 so far, so quite relieved it turned up okay.
How is that even possible? Cheapest shipping option is 6-8 weeks? The steelbook only got released 3 days ago??