The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
Are FA thinking they are NASA or CIA or FBI hiring cream of the crop candidates with high skills and intellect to work for them? The eligibility criteria is draconian and laughable.

Not many will qualify. FA will have to eventually reconsider this criteria and come up with a more rational one.

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9
spending a several hundred of Euros to get a Steelbook worth a few? A great Deal-for them but not for me. Good luck to all who deserve this Edition,but i´m glad i´ll never be on this List :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
I was late to the party with Filmarena plus they've done movies that I have no intention of buying (Fantastic 4 or Love Rosie) or some that I've shifted because they weren't great (Sabotage hardbox). Good luck to those who qualify but I don't envy you.

Reactions: K.i.T
There is more than just one type of Collector FYI ! and no it isn't silly as you say !
Some collectors like to ''Double Dip'' on some or many editions.

I guess you are unfamiliar from that ''Collecting Concept'' as per your post.

Some collectors like to get 2 editions of a movie to have One Open and the 2nd one is to Keep Sealed.

With The HardBoxes It makes it easy;

Either we Keep our Boxset Sealed and Open the Single Editions
or
We Open our Boxset and Keep the Single Editions Sealed
Yes thats 100% right what you say and the FA rule is much to soft. The new rule should be: you have to own everything twice! (at least) one sealed and one opened.
:)
all others are no "collector who qualifies" but just poor loosers who not deserve the Great Gift ...they never will have a complete collection ...so why not trash it instead.
hahahaha arghgrrrmpf

It is a hard and inconvenient criteria to proceed, even for those who already had all the editions.
They have to spend much time to prepare the video and send to FA.
My suggestion is to stick to the regular rule, preorder open for those who have the still collectible numbers within No.100, if someone refuses to buy his number, then the copy leaves to free sale. There is no need to provide this release for a free-gift. It is too bothering......:wtf::wtf:

I'd actually be surprised to see these on the bay tbh. It's likely that they'll only be available to the avid collector who has every single FAC release. So how many of those avid collectors would then break their collection by selling this off once they get it? :naughty:
exactly...but many others will break their collection starting selling FA stuff....collectors are collectors and have an important mission to fullfill :) to get the collection complete! With the WOLF GIFT this never will be possible for hundreds out there (again) ....Mission failed (again) ! So I believe this will leads to an (another) break of FA collection effect ...ofcourse at ebay...and no longer at highest prices.
FA should think bigger (what they did in 2015) instead of doing such laugable Nonsense they just ruin their reputation.

Last edited:
I regard my privacy MORE important than submitting a Video with all numbers and going into their "who's got what" database :stop:

I'll pick this up on eBay or one of those Czech resellers :thumbs:
this will not happen I guess, but what about that:
as they (Filmarena) are Control Freaks they should release "1984" instead of "Wolf". In an edition of 1984 and every one with a
subscription number should get a offer to receive this as Gift .
THIS would leads into massive growing business & Fanbase. (again)
But maybe LAST CHANCE PASSED for Filmarena if they keep on this WOLF Gift you know how this ends...
Maybe thats their intention.

My suggestion is to stick to the regular rule, preorder open for those who have the still collectible numbers within No.100, if someone refuses to buy his number, then the copy leaves to free sale. There is no need to provide this release for a free-gift. It is too bothering......:wtf::wtf:
That’s not really 100% fair either though because I joined the first FAC GB that Karel had on HDN (I just happened to be too late for AASB, so I had to get it elsewhere) and my number is 302. I don’t know why they assigned me 302 but that’s the number I ended up with. Just because your number is under 100, doesn’t mean you’ve been a part of every FAC release :D

That’s not really 100% fair either though because I joined the first FAC GB that Karel had on HDN (I just happened to be too late for AASB, so I had to get it elsewhere) and my number is 302. I don’t know why they assigned me 302 but that’s the number I ended up with. Just because your number is under 100, doesn’t mean you’ve been a part of every FAC release :D
HAHA~Wish is good, reality is cruel :rofl: