The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
Nice one mate, I have been waiting ages for some of your designs to be made real, but unfortunately I don't own ever FAC release so can't get this :dunno:

Just on that point I don't believe there is yet a fair wait to select collectors for ultra limited releases or gift. It really should be randomly selected and not based on how many FACs you own or have the capability to own and by that I mean can afford to own. That last point is my real worry as it seems to be turning into a divide. :((n) Just my opinion which I believe is valid.
Hey congrats @Noodles !:thumbs:
Don't let the celebrity go to your head! Hey, where is GeekTragedy?:naughty:;):rofl:

Reactions: Noodles
This is obviously meant as a loyalty reward and not based on any evaluation of how "true" of a collector one is. Moreover, its not even a complete release. It's a nice slip cover. I'd like to have one, but if you want to collect FAC, then it's not a full release anyway (and if you have every release, you'll likely get one). FAC will come up with some criteria and either you meet it or you don't. It may be objective (x number of releases bought) instead of subjective (I am a "truer" collector than you). But it makes sense if the goal is to reward loyalty.

I'd personally love to get one, but I've skipped many FAC releases so I know I'm pretty much SOL. It is what it is.

It's not the first time it's happened, which is surprising to me since they're not even pieces I'm particularly pleased with, but still... I would've expected better from FA, who I'm usually big fans of. Hopefully it's all just a misunderstanding!

Thanks mate. :)

Think I'd just send them a bill for the artwork :)

Failing that, the final resort of a love-letter tied around a brick is an efffective attention grabber :naughty::angel::rolleyes::whistle::whistle::)

Meanhile back on topic - pity 75% of these will end up on fleabay o FB for silly money.

As for BHD, I'm curious what the new criterion for selection is . . . .

• Thanks
Nice one mate, I have been waiting ages for some of your designs to be made real, but unfortunately I don't own ever FAC release so can't get this :dunno:
Cheers buddy. :)

Hey congrats @Noodles !:thumbs:
Don't let the celebrity go to your head! Hey, where is GeekTragedy?:naughty:;):rofl:
Thanks dude! :D

200w.webp

Think I'd just send them a bill for the artwork :)

Failing that, the final resort of a love-letter tied around a brick is an efffective attention grabber :naughty::angel::rolleyes::whistle::whistle::)
I'll bear that in mind for if there's ever a next time. :thumbs: :p

Seriously though... I'd be more than happy to design them for free if I were asked. ;)

Cheers buddy. :)

Thanks dude! :D

200w.webp

I'll bear that in mind for if there's ever a next time. :thumbs: :p

Seriously though... I'd be more than happy to design them for free if I were asked. ;)

Assshhh, don't ever say that mate. Unless it's a regstered charity you know and trust, never ever offer to do anything for free when you know damned well they're going to make money off the back of your efforts. :)

Well they at least should send him one for free for his work as a form of payment. Looks good though hopefully I'll get one of these as I didn't get the maniacs boxes and opted for the single editions instead. Time will tell we got tell next week for the official news on how we can obtain these

With AASB with a print run of 100, only those who have it can have a chance to get this, BUT it is hard to believe that every single person who has AASB has every single FAC release so far. I appreciate the FilmArena gesture to those who have all FAC releases but the way they are doing it is a total nonsense and creating a bad environment towards them. You are on time to rethink it.

In every FAC GB its written
"I am sourcing these for collectors and not for someone to make profit from it so I hope I wont see any of these end up on Ebay or for triple the price in trading sections,otherwise I reserve the right to remove you from all my current and future group buys."

Well, you are promoting just the opposite.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: guiltybyproxy
Assshhh, don't ever say that mate. Unless it's a regstered charity you know and trust, never ever offer to do anything for free when you know damned well they're going to make money off the back of your efforts. :)
I appreciate your advice mate and completely agree with what you're saying, but thing is... I'm no professional designer, and getting in to that business AND being paid for it isn't an easy task (trust me, I've tried before). So if offering my services for free to begin with would help me introduce myself to that market, then I'm all for doing that. That's actually how I originally started off with my freelance work... I offered to do small graphics and local event posters for free, which helped promote my work and then eventually the offers started coming in. There's so many great artists out there nowadays though that it's very difficult to get your own stuff noticed... especially when you're completely self taught and don't have any real qualifications in that field.

Well they at least should send him one for free for his work as a form of payment.
They are doing buddy, which I'm very thankful for and can't wait to see in hand! :)

I appreciate your advice mate and completely agree with what you're saying, but thing is... I'm no professional designer, and getting in to that business AND being paid for it isn't an easy task (trust me, I've tried before). So if offering my services for free to begin with would help me introduce myself to that market, then I'm all for doing that. That's actually how I originally started off with my freelance work... I offered to do small graphics and local event posters for free, which helped promote my work and then eventually the offers started coming in. There's so many great artists out there nowadays though that it's very difficult to get your own stuff noticed... especially when you're completely self taught and don't have any real qualifications in that field.

I see where you're coming from, but one should never set much store by quailifcations when it comes to the arts. Many professional writers can't spell and often don't even possess an O-level in English, most professional dancers work from experience, and to my certain knowledge Rembrandt van Rijn never passed an exam in his life . . . . . .

Anyhow, please to hear they sorted something out for you :)

• Thanks
With AASB with a print run of 100, only those who have it can have a chance to get this, BUT it is hard to believe that every single person who has AASB has every single FAC release so far. I appreciate the FilmArena gesture to those who have all FAC releases but the way they are doing it is a total nonsense and creating a bad environment towards them. You are on time to rethink it.

In every FAC GB its written
"I am sourcing these for collectors and not for someone to make profit from it so I hope I wont see any of these end up on Ebay or for triple the price in trading sections,otherwise I reserve the right to remove you from all my current and future group buys."

Well, you are promoting just the opposite.

Well this is similar to blufans vip gifts they do just for vip members. Now most editions sourced through the gb should be going to collectors however not everyone gets these through the gb they also get them directly and film arena can't police every edtion they sale as the only way to do that would be to buy the releases that pop up on eBay to try and find who's saleing them. Unfortunately can't keep people from reselling them. Hopefully though next one this will be a requirement to have to get the next gift so if you don't have it the. You can't get the next gift when they have one at edtion 140sh lol

Are they including all the way through all 3 Jurassic Parks and The Arrival, because that would be through #69 which is I assume where they are stopping. Also after shipping people wont have those titles in hand for 3-4 months.
Are they going to wait that long until submitting photos? This is assuming and they think 101 people actually will have every edition by then or they bend and let people qualify who are close.
Just some thoughts.

Personally, as regards the Gift Item only going to those who have all titiles from AASB onards is really expecting too much - or is simply a way ro restricting costs.

Fairest way might be to make the gift titles availabel to all those hwo have bought a high percentage of titles - say 55% and above, and then those names go into a prize draw - first 100 drawn get a copy - assuming they still have their copies.