Feb 25, 2010
From IMDB:
Wolverine travels to Japan to train with a samurai warrior
With: Hugh Jackman

Trailer:
[media=youtube]WEbzZP-_Ssc[/media]

Old infos:
More info here, courtesy of GeekTyrant.

I personally hope that this movie is R-rated. The Claremont - Miller storyline was somewhat risque and violent, judging from what I've heard.

I also heard that in the initial draft script for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, there was a sequence in Japan that involved a battle between Wolverine and Sabretooth, on a bullet train, no less. So, yes, I am drooling at the prospect of this movie, but it has to be R-Rated.

Old discussion:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6926/

Attachments

• EHqYg.jpg
    EHqYg.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to this, I like that its just a stand alone film and not connected or tied to anything, so my expectations are decent. I like going into a film not expecting much. I did that with oblivion and was pleasantly surprised. I am adding Kosinski in my to watch list along with Duncan Jones, I wish they made more films.

Last edited:
I'm seeing this tonight. Don't know why but I have low expectations. Which may be good. I'll probably like it more than if I had high expectations.

I don't know, just seems odd that we are already getting another solo Wolverine movie so soon after the first.

Watched this and the worlds end last night! It was ok better than the first wolverine but still
Didn't find myself enjoying it that much. Hugh jackman was good as always and he looks the part he's so hench he looks like his veins are gonna explode in his arms. The action was decent and the story was good there was just certain things that let it down. Mainly for me it was the viper I didn't like her at all and felt it would of been better without her. It's worth a watch its not bad by any means but didn't find myself enjoying it like I do the other marvel movies and just kept thinking to myself if marvel were actually making this it would be amazing!