The Woman In Black

Would you like a The Woman in Black steelbook ?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Jan 2, 2012
Romania
So I couldn't wait 2 weeks until The Woman in Black premiers in my country so I watched a leaked dvd rip of it and .......... boy oh boy what a movie .
Really well made , a lot of scares and to my surprise a very good Daniel Radcliffe .
This totally deserves a steelbook and I'm pretty sure that we will have an UK release for this .
Here are some ideas for the artwork .

Front:

2eqcr2r.jpg
Back:
2wn7dr4.jpg

The front artwork could be better I know but that's what I found ; the back has to be the freaky photograph with the ghost .

Last edited:
Havent seen this movie yet, but as I am a fan of horror movies, im sure id like it :) and yes would buy it on steelbook if the movie is any good :)

haven't seen it yet either, but looks awesome. I voted maybe because I'd have to Netflix it first before I buy.

It's such a good film - steelbook would be awesome, especially the second pic!

Well impressed with Daniel Radcliffe, so much better than he was in HP (and I love HP) - he seems to have found that acting with your eyebrows and forehead is not the way forward - good for him

wont have time myself to see in the cinema, but if i turn the lights off in my living room with mi nice 5.1 surround, should sound pretty awesome. must say i keep hearing good things about this movie.

great art potential..was disappointed when futureshop only had lenticular slip..

I think the lenticular slip looks really good, one of the best I've seen! Although I think we all get a little blasé with our own country's editions, look at everyone's comments on the Alien anthology steelbook!