The X-Files Seasons/Movies

Would you purchase the X-Files Seasons/movies in Steelbooks?

• Yes-Seasons only

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Yes-Seasons and movies

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • No to both

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Maybe on either

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Would you purchase the individual seasons in Steelbooks?

Attachments

• X Files.jpeg
    X Files.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: tono06
I would get both seasons and movies on Steel. I haven't seen past season 5 though and Holly told me that they weren't as good without mulder! I would still have to get them for completest sake though!

Yes, or course! First off, would just love them on Bluray. And SB would just make them that much better. I'd prefer they all have a cohesive design as well, movies included.

Bump, as this series supposedly will be released this year...please do it justice...and put 'em in Steels to boot if possible, ha!

I think Chris Carter changed the face of television with this style of show and when it was first screened. There was nothing that could touch it when it first arrived on TV !!
To this day I have yet to find a similar TV show that got me running to my sofa each week with the shades down and the lights off..:hilarious: FRINGE BEING THE EXCEPTION...:D

Plus not forgetting the score by Mark Snow throughout was brilliant !!! Also being one of the first shows to broadcast in 5.1 Surround Sound !! EEK!

I had just bought a new set up then and the sound coming out of those speakers scared the crap out of me sometimes :hilarious:

Like DB said we want them all on blu ray plus in Steelbook form of course...:thumbs:
Love feast over..lol

Last edited:
still have all the dvd's but would still upgrade on blu. enjoyed the series and stuck with it from start to finish - there were some brilliant episodes and there were some utter garbage ones but the good ones more than outweighed the bad ones

if these can be done as well as the twilight zone series, we should be in for a treat

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

I think Chris Carter changed the face of television with this style of show and when it was first screened. There was nothing that could touch it when it first arrived on TV !!
To this day I have yet to find a similar TV show that got me running to my sofa each week with the shades down and the lights off..:hilarious: FRINGE BEING THE EXCEPTION...:D

Plus not forgetting the score by Mark Snow throughout was brilliant !!! Also being one of the first shows to broadcast in 5.1 Surround Sound !! EEK!

I had just bought a new set up then and the sound coming out of those speakers scared the crap out of me sometimes :hilarious:

Like DB said we want them all on blu ray plus in Steelbook form of course...:thumbs:
Love feast over..lol

wonder what chris carter is upto nowadays. i enjoyed the next series he did, millennium with lance henriksen

personally think he changed a lot of how tv series are watched these days - everybody talked about them at work and couldn't wait for the next episode

Mate Millennium was EEK!
Just a shame it did not get the ratings or the following that X Files got..I think some people thought it was too dark and not overly fond of LH as the leading character.

Shame it got canceled after only 3 Seasons..:(

Heard nothing much about CC since the X Files & Millennium. Maybe sitting on all that money he must have made from the show..:naughty:

Mate Millennium was EEK!
Just a shame it did not get the ratings or the following that X Files got..I think some people thought it was too dark and not overly fond of LH as the leading character.

Shame it got canceled after only 3 Seasons..:(

Heard nothing much about CC since the X Files & Millennium. Maybe sitting on all that money he must have made from the show..:naughty:

agree - enjoyed it. personally think lance is a decent actor, liked him from the original terminator