There used to be a place on here you could keep your collection of steelbooks

I believe it's been taken down for maintenance, there's no set date when it will come back online though. You might look to some third party software for managing your collection like Movie Collector or similar such software. :)

I still own the premium version of dvd profiler but have been so lazy updating it I would likely need to start over as I sold a lot of movies when I got digital as I have tried to reduce my collection to digital, steelbooks and bluray.

I still own the premium version of dvd profiler but have been so lazy updating it I would likely need to start over as I sold a lot of movies when I got digital as I have tried to reduce my collection to digital, steelbooks and bluray.
I also have the Pro version of DVD Profiler but it's severely limited to what it has or shows, even if you change the template out for a third party one it's still lacking. Also they don't update it very often with enhancement or improvements. There is no software out that completely satisfy my needs. As of right now I use Movie Collector because it gets me closer to what I need but I don't particularly like the UI or aesthetics of it. Movie Label came the absolute closest to what I like but it's more for the actual movie and not the media and it doesn't do box sets very well but it loads all awards for the movie and even all cast and crew and even loads bios of each cast member and even awards for that person. It is badass but no support for box sets so I had to settle for Movie Collector instead.

EDIT: Oh my bad it wasn't Movie Label it was Movienizer that got me to the absolute closest to what I like.

Last edited: