DigiPack There Will Be Blood (Blu-ray Digipack + Slipbox) (Limited Edition) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 29, 2014
ORDER: Kimchidvd | Ksteelbook

There Will Be Blood.jpg

Looks so good. I am really glad I ordered this. Mine just shipped 2 days ago so I have a little while to wait, but at least it's on the way.

Hey btw... you shouldn't stack your steelbooks like that (for an extended length of time). The weight is not good for them.

Reactions: meth head
I just received my copy of it, I don't have good lighting now and would have to retake the pics later but if you guys want I could take some quick pics to show it off.

Fantastic Digipack from Korea

- Slipcover is soft texture matte finish with very luxurious feel to it
- Digipack casing is hardback booklike with high gloss finish and high resolution artwork all around
- Artwork REALLY captures the theme and tone of this movie. Disc art is excellent too. Fantastic presentation overall.

There Will Be Blood Digipack open (1)-2500.jpg There Will Be Blood Digipack open (2)-2500.jpg There Will Be Blood Digipack open (3)-2500.jpg There Will Be Blood Digipack open (4)-2500.jpg
There Will Be Blood Digipack open (5)-2500.jpg There Will Be Blood Digipack open (6)-2500.jpg There Will Be Blood Digipack open (7)-2500.jpg