therichman's Disney/Pixar steelbook and blu-ray collection!

therichman

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2013
Texas, U.S.A.
Alright guys and gals for your viewing today is my Disney collection of steelbooks and blu-rays/dvds.. I have been a movie collector for a few years now and a steelbook collector for not quite a year so I am making progress little by little..
Missing from these pictures are a number of more steels I have that didn't make pictures/are enroute or pre-orders as well as some blu-rays and dvds my niece is borrowing..
Oh well.. (I will include a list of those at the bottom of the post and will add pics as I get the time/receive them.

Please thank this post if you liked it! I only need 40 "thanks" to get the Disney reward!
Thanks for viewing :)

My Disney steelbooks together

Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4 Futureshop

TRON

Just a few more I thought deserved special attention:

Disney blu-ray/amaray:

Disney DVD:

Here are some of the ones I have enroute or are missing from pictures for one reason or another.. These are ALL steelbooks too! ;)
Futureshop titles:
Pinnochio
John Carter
Cars
A Bug's Life
Wall-E
Ratatouille
Zavvi titles:
Wreck it Ralph
Dumbo
Lady and the Tramp
101 Dalmatians
Up
Peter Pan
Alice In Wonderland
Blufans titles:
UP

Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you enjoyed the pics!!!! :thumbs:
therichman

20/40 thanks

Last edited:
Great to see "Pirates Assembled." That's a lot of precious steel you've got "Out." I hope they get home safe, and I hope that your niece values them and you equally. I don't think I could lend a bunch of my babies out like that. I'd probably give them the discs only -- "Here you go, kid."

Great to see "Pirates Assembled." That's a lot of precious steel you've got "Out." I hope they get home safe, and I hope that your niece values them and you equally. I don't think I could lend a bunch of my babies out like that. I'd probably give them the discs only -- "Here you go, kid."

Thanks bud.. Yes it is a lot of steel to have out, but a number of them are coming in on trades from other countries.. OH my niece doesn't have any of my steels! I'm nice BUT not that nice.. lol.. She just has some standard DVDs and standard blu-rays.. at most worth $30 a piece..

Thanks for the likes guys! I appreciate the support :scat:

VERY nice collection you have there, gonna look great when you add your zavvi pre orders too, you have my thanks ;)

Reactions: therichman