Thor, Captain America and Avengers Updates

Midnight show-Avengers? Who is your fave character?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No!

• Not sure yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes!

• No!

• Not sure yet!

• Yes!

• No!

• Not sure yet!

• Total voters
Apr 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Marvel Entertainment reported its First Quarter earnings today and gave a few updates on its upcoming movies during the company's quarterly conference call.

Iron Man 2 is, of course, already filming for a May 7, 2010 release, but Marvel said this morning that the Kenneth Branagh-directed Thor is scheduled to start filming in the First Quarter of 2010. No formal offers have been made to actors, though they said that casting announcements are likely the next few months. Thor is targeted for a May 20, 2011 release.

Marvel added that The First Avenger: Captain America, to be directed by Joe Johnston, is scheduled to start filming in the summer of 2010 for a July 22, 2011 release.

In an interview with Empire magazine, Marvel's President of Production Kevin Feige talked about The Avengers as well:

"Zak Penn is already on board The Avengers [as writer] and he's spending a lot of his time looking into what we're doing with Iron Man, Thor and Captain America, seeing how we're tying it all together. And he's beginning to outline the script now – he'll be doing that over the summer."

The Avengers is coming to theaters on May 4, 2012.

Source: comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=55128

Now comicbookmovie.com is reporting that there will be a few Easter eggs included in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Data Vault - The 'Thor' completed teaser and the 'Captain America: The First Avenger' teaser (which may not reveal Chris Evans in costume depending on time factors).

Those teasers may appear in the Iron Man 2 Blu-ray.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Thor Comic Con Trailer

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5vGZ4f1u73Tm4mFS

looks cool

Mark Ruffalo Is ACTUALLY Playing The Hulk!

Mark Ruffalo recently revealed that in his upcoming flick, Super Friends The Avengers, he'll be playing both Bruce Banner AND The Hulk, instead of the filmmakers relying on CGI to animate his character's super hero alter-ego like in the previous flicks!

He explains:

"I'm really excited. No one's ever played the Hulk exactly, they've always done CGI. They're going to do the Avatar stop-action, stop-motion capture. So I'll actually play the Hulk. That'll be fun. I really love the first TV version of it, the Bill Bixby one. I'm gonna shoot for that a little bit. He was an everyman in it. He's always on the run and trying to find love. It's really a sympathetic character, before he turns into the Hulk and ***** everything up. I hope I don't bulge in anyone's face, that's all I have to say."

Mark Ruffalo recently revealed that in his upcoming flick, Super Friends The Avengers, he'll be playing both Bruce Banner AND The Hulk, instead of the filmmakers relying on CGI to animate his character's super hero alter-ego like in the previous flicks!

He explains:

"I'm really excited. No one's ever played the Hulk exactly, they've always done CGI. They're going to do the Avatar stop-action, stop-motion capture. So I'll actually play the Hulk. That'll be fun. I really love the first TV version of it, the Bill Bixby one. I'm gonna shoot for that a little bit. He was an everyman in it. He's always on the run and trying to find love. It's really a sympathetic character, before he turns into the Hulk and ***** everything up. I hope I don't bulge in anyone's face, that's all I have to say."

this is a horrible idea to go with a horrible hulk.

He explains:

OMG has Marvel lost their Marbles!!!! Bill Bixby style???? You have to be kidding me.

He explains:

Talk about finding new ways to screw things for people. Then they wonder why people feel the need to pirate and not pay the outrageous theater prices. ugh...

New Poster For The Avengers Leaks!

avengers-first-promo-poster.jpg

I didn't like the one with Eric Bana, I thought that Ed Norton did a much better job and the movie as a whole was better than the one with Eric Bana. That scene on the college campus is amazing EEK!

I didn't like the one with Eric Bana, I thought that Ed Norton did a much better job and the movie as a whole was better than the one with Eric Bana. That scene on the college campus is amazing EEK!

I am still a bit skeptical over Mark Ruffalo being The Incredible Hulk. I am not a big fan of the guy either maybe that explains why I am not so sure about im lol