Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
To your address registered on PayPal, see the PayPal e-mail or in your account.

I thought so already, didn't update my paypal addres before purchasing so went to my account after the purchase and updated it to my new address.

Now I just checked my confirmation email of the payment and it says to be the right address. Really confused right now, hope it will be fine. I did send @cooey , hope he can check if everything is alright.

Thanks for the help.

I missed it because after almost two hours of tickling the computer keys, my girlfriend sensually said, "How about tickling me, baby?" I don't know what came over me and I abandoned my computer long enough to miss out on the double lenti. Sad but still satisfied, if you know what I mean.:naughty:
U r week Man U r week!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Hey everybody ! Thanks a lot from a French fan for your work here and for helping me to improve my collection today. I love HDN and it's always a nice place to learn about our common passion and to get new gifs :p

Anyway, I wanted to make a call because I may have made two purchases of the same edition (2 OC). When I tried the first time I had a message from paypal telling me that the payment crashed so I made another one and it worked.
I just received two different mails from HDN telling me that my two purchases are accepted so I'm afraid I stole someone else's chance to get his OC. Do you know who I can ask for help ?

N.B. Please forgive my bad English, I've heard it's a french disease :D

So did two payments get sent from paypal as well, or just 1 from paypal?

I search one click or one DL, i missed all, why announce that The same day seriously ..

Missed it to, been watching since it was announced but not been on today.

Sorry you guys missed out.

We posted our live times yesterday and added them to the first post of this thread.

Couple of options going forward - you can either watch the group buy forum and it will send you alert when a new group buy is posted, or you can also follow our official instagram account that announced our live window yesterday.

Not sure where U2 are shopping. I can think of dozens and Dozens of Blufans and FAC titles that sell far above retail? Both New and Old. Maybe its due to krazy european shipping costs otherwise I don't follow.

Idk, on eBay this month I picked up GotG Vol.2 in the fullslip for 75 shipped - I mean it was basically 10 bucks above MSRP. I didn't even need the fullslip, would've bought the quarter for simplicity's but the only guy selling it was trying to get like 110 for it. Cardboard backing ain't worth an extra 35 dollars to me lol

Reactions: SlimJim24
Idk, on eBay this month I picked up GotG Vol.2 in the fullslip for 75 shipped - I mean it was basically 10 bucks above MSRP. I didn't even need the fullslip, would've bought the quarter for simplicity's but the only guy selling it was trying to get like 110 for it. Cardboard backing ain't worth an extra 35 dollars to me lol

I agree the prices are out of whack but to say Blufans and FAC steelbooks have been or are selling at or below retail is just not so. Yeah GOTG 2 FS if you really look is only $10 above retail. The Double Lenti is probably $20 above and the boxset maybe $45-$60 above. Certain older titles like Rio, Face Off, Monsters Inc you can find below retail but there are just as many that are double, triple retail: GOTG 1/4 Slip, Thor 1/4 Slip and Lenti, CA:TFA 1/4 Slip, Lenti, Doctor Strange Everything, I could go on for a while. Newer OABS Apes, Spiderman, Ghost in the Shell, Dunkirk all double and triple retail but then Star Trek, X-Men, Jason Bourne you can get at retail plus older like Maze Runner, TMNT, Pixels, GI Joe and others below retail. I could ramble on about FAC but I wont.
I would be surprised with this being a Marvel title and the only premium version of Thor 3, only 2500 print run, and it looks sick that this will be available for retail prices. Especially the Box Set but I could be wrong we will see.