Release date: February 26, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Virtually every film critic on Earth disagrees with you, highest rated marvel film so far, and so far every personal friend and Marvel Junkie I know loves it

I hate Holland. Garfield should have been Parker, he IS Parker. Been a Spidey fanatic for 35 years, Holland is ruining it completely, he's wrong on every level. I despised Toby, but he's worse

Firstly you can’t disagree with an opinion, Im fairly open to people disagreeing with my rankings but do it without bringing what so and so says like they’re more entitled to have their opinion than me

Secondly fair enough on the Tom Holland thing, I like him but again it’s cool if others dont

Ok let’s do this.....

1- Avengers Assemble
2- Captain America The Winter Soldier
3- Captain America Civil War
4- Ironman
5- Spider-Man Homecoming
6- Ironman 3
7- Guardians of the Galaxy
8- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
9- Ironman 2
10- Captain America The First Avenger
11- Thor The Dark World
12- Doctor Strange
13- The Incredible Hulk
14- Antman
15- Thor
16- Avengers Age of Ultron
17- Thor Ragnarok

So that would be my ranking from best to worst though to be honest 9-13 could have been in any order, the standout biggest disappointments in the MCU for me though are easily AOU and Ragnarok both for pretty much the exact same reasons

Oh and christ we’ve had 17 of these bloody films now :wow:
I’m all for opinions and yeah agree Spidey being High but iron man 3 being that high?

Firstly you can’t disagree with an opinion, Im fairly open to people disagreeing with my rankings but do it without bringing what so and so says like they’re more entitled to have their opinion than me

Secondly fair enough on the Tom Holland thing, I like him but again it’s cool if others dont
I wish those that voted Remain thought the way you do.

Completely agree, so anyone on here who misses the film based on bad comments by members is a fool, they should judge for themselves. Our opinions are nothing but personal taste

I’m all for opinions and yeah agree Spidey being High but iron man 3 being that high?

IM3 just ticks a lot of boxes for me

1- good soundtrack
2- more my kind of comedy especially Trevor (unlike most of the gags in Ragnarok bar Korg’s - they really should have reserved the light hearted moments just for him)
3- good final battle scene with all the armours

I get why people don’t like it though, too much Tony Stark not enough Ironman, didn't like the Trevor twist etc etc but those things didn’t bother me :)

The plot for Ragnarok was thinner than a sheet of secondhand toilet paper, but the frequent genuinely amusing humour saved it-that and some great chemistry between the cast.
Not sure how it will stand up to repeated viewings though.

IM3 just ticks a lot of boxes for me

1- good soundtrack
2- more my kind of comedy especially Trevor (unlike most of the gags in Ragnarok bar Korg’s - they really should have reserved the light hearted moments just for him)
3- good final battle scene with all the armours

I get why people don’t like it though, too much Tony Stark not enough Ironman, didn't like the Trevor twist etc etc but those things didn’t bother me :)
I liked soundtrack and the humour. Didn’t like the twist and especially didn’t like the pepper stuff as found it just meh

Yet to see Ragnarok but I can see it featuring in the Top 10.

MY opinion of course but I feel the top 5 in my list are just absolute solid films in this Universe and I have a soft spot for Spidey of course.
GOTG is my all time fave in the MCU one of of my fave films of all time. It will be hard for it to be topped imo.

1- Guardians of the Galaxy
2- Ironman
3- Captain America The Winter Soldier
4- Avengers Assemble
5- Captain America The First Avenger
6- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
7- Spider-Man Homecoming
8- Captain America Civil War
9- Antman
10- Thor
11- Avengers Age of Ultron
12- Ironman 3
13- Doctor Strange
14- The Incredible Hulk
15- Thor The Dark World
16- Ironman 2

- Thor Ragnarok

• Thanks
Reactions: Goonboy
Virtually every film critic on Earth disagrees with you, highest rated marvel film so far, and so far every personal friend and Marvel Junkie I know loves it

I hate Holland. Garfield should have been Parker, he IS Parker. Been a Spidey fanatic for 35 years, Holland is ruining it completely, he's wrong on every level. I despised Toby, but he's worse

thor will not stay the highest rated. it's not even fully released worldwide yet. it's got 70+ reviews, where as homecoming has 290+. age of ultron had 300+ 'virtually every film critic on earth' is painfully wrong and not even close.

using critics opinions to try and justify your own seems a little silly...especially when your opinion that homecoming is the worst, would be "disrpoved" on the fact that RT's ranking of homecoming is the third highest rated film in the mcu. (it's likely to go back upto 2nd highest rated. after all thor reviews are in)

Not a bad film in my opinion, but wouldn't appear in my top 5 either, I agree with Dazzler, GOTG to me is the best Marvel film by a mile, but like everybody else here, it is down to personal taste and what floats your boat, what one person loves another one hates, that's the beauty of movies.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Few more on the horizon to be added to the list at some point:-

Key Release Dates
  • Thor: Ragnarok release date: Nov 3, 2017
  • Black Panther release date: Feb 16, 2018
  • The Avengers: Infinity War release date: May 4, 2018
  • Ant-Man and The Wasp release date: Jul 6, 2018
  • Captain Marvel release date: Mar 8, 2019
  • The Avengers 4 / Untitled Avengers Movie release date: May 3, 2019
  • Untitled Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel release date: Jul 5, 2019
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 in 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Surprised no-one's mentioned the iron in the fire (lol) . . . or Marvel's first film bisexual (LGBTQ) character . . . appearing here in THOR RAGNAROK - Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson) . . . but really only continuing the vibe from the Marvel Comics Universe.
Maybe not the first Marvel bi TV series character - that honour goes to Carrie-Ann Moss as Jeri Hogarth from JESSICA JONES and to Juan Pablo Raba as Joey Gutierrez from MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD but certainly the first in a Marvel movie.
http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/thor-ragnarok-valkyrie-bisexual

Yet to see Ragnarok but I can see it featuring in the Top 10.

MY opinion of course but I feel the top 5 in my list are just absolute solid films in this Universe and I have a soft spot for Spidey of course.
GOTG is my all time fave in the MCU one of of my fave films of all time. It will be hard for it to be topped imo.

1- Guardians of the Galaxy
2- Ironman
3- Captain America The Winter Soldier
4- Avengers Assemble
5- Captain America The First Avenger
6- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
7- Spider-Man Homecoming
8- Captain America Civil War
9- Antman
10- Thor
11- Avengers Age of Ultron
12- Ironman 3
13- Doctor Strange
14- The Incredible Hulk
15- Thor The Dark World
16- Ironman 2

- Thor Ragnarok

For me Iron Man is CLASSIC :happy:

1. Iron Man
2. Avengers
3. Guardians Of The Galaxy
4. Captain America The Winter Soldier
5. Iron Man 2
6. Avengers Age Of Ultron
7. Guardians Of The Galaxy 2
8. Captain America Civil War
9. Spiderman Homecoming
10. Doctor Strange
11. Iron Man 3
12. Ant Man
13. Captain America The First Avenger
14. Thor The Dark World
15. Thor
16. Incredible Hulk

Nothing beats Iron man 1 for me. But lately ive found myself getting tired of the MCU, I Love super heros but lately it has been superhero overkill in the cinema.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Nothing beats Iron man 1 for me. But lately ive found myself getting tired of the MCU, I Love super heros but lately it has been superhero overkill in the cinema.

I'm wondering, what are they planning to do with MCU, without Robert Downey and Chris Evans. Just imagine the universe without Iron Man and Cap. Both of them stated that they're kind of tired of their roles. I guess Avengers 4 will be the last movie for both. Very interesting. I guess they'll have to work on getting back the rights of Fantastic 4. That would be awesome.