Thor: Ragnarok (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Feb 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Release date: March 6, 2018
Purchase links: English or Bilingual
Price: 44.99$ CDN

thor.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Even more expensive than GotG vol 2. Atleast that one had 4K+3D combo.

Would be ok with that placement art! But that's just wishful thinking..the last few Marvel since GotG Vol 1 have been unconventional non poster art.

Price tag same as WW. So this will probably see a price drop same as WW after release.

GOTG Vol 2 didn't drop in price but I realize it had a 3D disc. It was also $44.99.

Speaking of Wonder Woman, I was in my local store yesterday and they have 13 copies of the steelbook on the shelf with the price tag still showing as $44.99 which of course is incorrect.

GOTG Vol 2 didn't drop in price but I realize it had a 3D disc. It was also $44.99.

Speaking of Wonder Woman, I was in my local store yesterday and they have 13 copies of the steelbook on the shelf with the price tag still showing as $44.99 which of course is incorrect.
Yea my local store has copies too but on the website it shows in-store info not available and online stock sold out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Picked mine up at the store yesterday took it home, cover was mint! Took off the J-Card and to my horror large dent in the back :( I also pre-ordered one via mail and it arrived today. This one has no dents just very minor scratches that you can only see in certain light lol