Retired
Release Date: July 2, 2014
Purchase Link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 7,560

515YAEfqfjL.jpg

Notes:
Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy (cloud-ready) + MovieNEX World

Last edited by a moderator:
or from the FS shop release since it has 3 disk holder ??? but not the same steelbook type as the other ones which are title less, would it fit still ?

Amazon only charges once the item is shipped. if you pre order and the price lowers from the time you pre order it, and the time it's released, you will pay the lowest price.

however the way they ship, amazon.ca, amazon.com and the worse of them all amazon china(they simply packed 5 steelbook on on top of each other and shipped it like this with steel book pilled up against steelbook, guess what kind of surprised I had when i opened the box ?) so far when I order 1 item, which I do often, the BEST wrapping I've see is Amazon UK. I ordered a steelbook and they were all prepack is square boxes with a soft plastic holding the steelbook in the small square box all sealed up and they put it in a cardboard envelope...best wrapping experience from Amzon. I've heard horror story about amazon japan shipping the steelbooks straight in a plain cardboard enveloppe :ohno:

PS: that was my personal experience, doesn't mean that it is always like this.
just received from amazon japan steelbook JFK and the put it in cardboard envelope,the steelbook surviv the trip,no dents,scratches....but had a loose disc inside.