Status
Not open for further replies.

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Hello Ninja Fam!

In the spirit of our #bestweekever , I decided to be more active in this year's #ninjaweek and host a 2nd giveaway to join the celebration.

Up for grabs are Future Shop exclusive steelbooks Looper (with lenticular magnet) and Total Recall 2012 & "old school" Canada-wide release Memento.

photo (1).JPG

Contest will run till Sunday March 1st till 12 pm EST.

Shipping: World Wide, Winner PAYS shipping.

Winner will be chosen by random.org

Rules:

One entry per member.

1, Thank this post.
2. If you can time travel, which era will you go (has to be specific like 50s, 60s or further down the road like Medieval Ages)?
3. Pick a person from that era to have a chat and share a beer or a cup of coffee with.

Have fun.

Good luck Ninjas!

thanks for the give away.

1. Done
2.I'd go back in time to the swinging sixties
thesixties.jpg

3. I'd pop my head into the Cavern Club in Liverpool and have a beer or something a little stronger with the world's greatest band....
The Beatles
the-beatles_2321270b.jpg

I am going to go way back and say 1190 and have a beer with King John.

It would be great to see all the castles in their glory days.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway.

I would choose 1960sand i would love to have a beer and chat with the one and only Elvis Presley

Reactions: chunk
I'd like to go way back into cowboy days a quick scan of google suggests 1870 seems a long time ago any ways I'd get billy the kid to teach me how to quick draw

I'd like travel between 100 BC and the year zero and have glass (or two) of wine with Julius Caesar, while enjoying some man vs. man fight in the colosseum, just to feel how the atmosphere had to be like.

Thank you very much!

1770s to see the founding fathers. Particularly Jefferson. Despite thinking of them fondingly, they're probably all dicks :)

Great giveaway thank you :)

I would love to go back to 1968 to watch The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus and chat with Keith Moon, and laugh as The Who completely out staged The Stones at their own gig :)

the-rolling-stones-rock-and-roll-circus-the-who.jpeg

Ron

Thanks for the Great giveaway and great question:thumbs:

I would go back to the 80's,best decade ever
I would want to have a beer (I'd rather have a jack and pepsi) with my dad:drool::D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
1. Done
2. Egypt circa 13th century B.C.
3. Ramesses II

Thank you for this giveaway :)

Thanks

I would go back to the 80s
And have many beers with maradona the day before the infamous hand of god fiasco and then watch England win the world cup

Awesome!!!!!!

I would time travel back to 1968, and would stop Syd Barret from going total haywire. Than we both would Time travel back to the future to 1972 and Syd would also contribute in live recording of the dark side of the moon with Gilmour. And after that I would bring Syd back to the present to have a beer for once. And Once that is done, I would accompany him on his journey back to 1967.

Status
Not open for further replies.