Status
Not open for further replies.

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Hello Ninja Fam!

In the spirit of our #bestweekever , I decided to be more active in this year's #ninjaweek and host a 2nd giveaway to join the celebration.

Up for grabs are Future Shop exclusive steelbooks Looper (with lenticular magnet) and Total Recall 2012 & "old school" Canada-wide release Memento.

photo (1).JPG

Contest will run till Sunday March 1st till 12 pm EST.

Shipping: World Wide, Winner PAYS shipping.

Winner will be chosen by random.org

Rules:

One entry per member.

1, Thank this post.
2. If you can time travel, which era will you go (has to be specific like 50s, 60s or further down the road like Medieval Ages)?
3. Pick a person from that era to have a chat and share a beer or a cup of coffee with.

Have fun.

Good luck Ninjas!

I would travel back to 1986, go to the Queen concert at Wembley stadium and then have a beer with Freddie Mercury

Thanks for the giveaway!

The early 40's...I'd have a chat with my grandfather at that age, see everything he saw and went through during that period!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would travel back to 1964 when the Beatles conquered US so I could watch them in concert. I wanted to chat with John Lennon and warned him about Mark Chapman.

1, Thank this post. Done
2. If you can time travel, which era will you go (has to be specific like 50s, 60s or further down the road like Medieval Ages)? 70's
3. Pick a person from that era to have a chat and share a beer or a cup of coffee with. My dad.

I would like to go back to the 1950s America, have a talk and a Whiskey with Frank Sinatra, Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.