Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 26, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $38.99

61QIKJAtVdL._SX522_.jpg

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I was putting off buying the first two, thinking they stopped releasing them on discs, but now only the 4th left, I'm wondering if there's going to be a complete series boxset, or if there's not, and I wait, and one of the first seasons is OOP and going for 3× the price by the time 4th is released...

I was putting off buying the first two, thinking they stopped releasing them on discs, but now only the 4th left, I'm wondering if there's going to be a complete series boxset, or if there's not, and I wait, and one of the first seasons is OOP and going for 3× the price by the time 4th is released...

Yeah i'm kinda on same fence. Not sure about complete boxset, i mean was any Amazon serie released in that format. They're basically just starting to pour out season by season. Still i think i'll take my chances and wait.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Decided to let go of buying series in 4K since for some reason Paramount didn't include ATMOS in season 1-2 on UHD but just 3&4.
Buying complete series on BD since seasons released there have ATMOS and they're region free - 99% prob. :D

Decided to let go of buying series in 4K since for some reason Paramount didn't include ATMOS in season 1-2 on UHD but just 3&4.
Buying complete series on BD since seasons released there have ATMOS and they're region free - 99% prob. :D
Did they announce/list a 4th season on disc? I bought the first 3 and waiting for that. Don't care about atmos, wishing for DTS core on each (useless atmos dowmixes to DD5.1).

Reactions: 5t33lb0y