AZ, U.S.A
Release date: June 12, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $29.96

tombraider4kbluray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
@bloodsnake007 I posted some UHD release threads in this forum, but instead of US they are for Canada.

I used the same format as your Thread for Tomb Raider UHD.

Is this forum the correct one to Post UHD releases ?
I believe so from all the threads I am seeing for UHD releases but just want to confirm :dunno:

@bloodsnake007 I posted some UHD release threads in this forum, but instead of US they are for Canada.

I used the same format as your Thread for Tomb Raider UHD.

Is this forum the correct one to Post UHD releases ?
I believe so from all the threads I am seeing for UHD releases but just want to confirm :dunno:
@Actarus AWESOME! :woot: Great job buddy! Keep those 4K threads coming! :thumbs:

Reactions: Actarus
Not bad, better than the critic reviews. Good fun.

I enjoyed the hell out of it. So much better than the Angelina Jolie films.

It's too bad that it didn't succeed at the box office. It was a strong female role and I thought that's what the audiences wanted. They complain about not having it and then don't support it when it happens (unless it's Wonder Woman). :banghead:

I enjoyed the hell out of it. So much better than the Angelina Jolie films.

It's too bad that it didn't succeed at the box office. It was a strong female role and I thought that's what the audiences wanted. They complain about not having it and then don't support it when it happens (unless it's Wonder Woman). :banghead:

Havent looked up the budget, but id suspect it did quite well overall theatrically tho maybe perhaps less than they had hoped.

"The film grossed $273 million worldwide, just below the $274 million made by Angelina Jolie's original film in 2001 but more than its 2003 sequel."

Havent looked up the budget, but id suspect it did quite well overall theatrically tho maybe perhaps less than they had hoped.

"The film grossed $273 million worldwide, just below the $274 million made by Angelina Jolie's original film in 2001 but more than its 2003 sequel."

It had a budget of $94-million, so while it made a profit, I'm sure it wasn't the sizeable profit that Warner/MGM wanted.