Top 10 Games of 2013 - What's yours?

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
So, with the end of 2013 drawing closer, I thought it'd be cool to share what our 10 (or 5, or whatever amount) favourite games of 2013 are.

Looking back, I realise now that I didn't play all that many, especially towards the end of the year... I think that was mainly to do with me cutting down on buying PS3 games due to next-gen consoles being released, which meant I struggled trying to create a top 10 and had to just go with a top 5 instead. I know, I'm a terrible gamer/game mod!

But anyway, here's mine:

• 1. The Last of Us
  • 2. Grand Theft Auto V
  • 3. Beyond: Two Souls
  • 4. Tomb Raider
  • 5. Injustice: Gods Among Us

It just shows how many games I missed out on, as I didn't even really enjoy Injustice all that much, but I thought doing a top 4 would be kind of pointless, haha.

I'm a big fan of the Assassin's Creed series, but I'm waiting to get AC4 on PS4, so haven't played it yet unfortunately... same goes for Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4. I know for a fact that they'd more than likely be in my top 10 had I played them already though.

I also bought quite a few games that I only played for a couple of hours and never got around to finishing, so I'm not really able to properly judge them at the moment, hence a few popular titles (Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell Black List) not being in my list.

I look forward to seeing everyone else's! :thumbs:

Attachments

• top 10.jpg
    top 10.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
My Top 5 Games of 2013

1. The Last of Us
2. GTA V
3. Rayman: Legends
4. NBA 2K14
5. Gears of War: Judgement

Most underrated game this year was Rayman: Legends! Beautiful design, brilliant platforming, amazing soundtrack and addictive gameplay! GTA V and TLOU are 1a. & 1.b! :scat:

Reactions: Troll2Fan