Torrance's Collection

Thanks Hub; yes these are original posters of '60 and '70 Italian films, and near " La tragedia di un uomo ridicolo " there's my personal Autograph of one of the best Directors in the World, Bernardo Bertolucci :)

Congratulations for the collection,beautiful!!:)

little note with an SLR camera you have to do much better :bow:...remove flash and go high iso!:D

Saluti
Marco.

Congratulations for the collection,beautiful!!:)

little note with an SLR camera you have to do much better :bow:...remove flash and go high iso!:D

Saluti
Marco.

:emb: I know i know, next time photos will be better :D

Thanks Marco :)

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Very nice collection!

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Very nice collection Torrance!

Thanks Sigill :D

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

I see you got the IB German box set ... limited to 1,000. nice. ;) :)

Yes, it' s the DVD Version, very very beautiful; thanks :D

New entries:

Forrest Gump BD, Steelbook German
Blue Velvet BD German
Equilibrium BD+DVD, Steelbook Canada

Attachments

• 25iw4te.jpg
    25iw4te.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Nice collection. The Spider-Man woodenbox, you can be proud on that one. I got that one as well. :) Do you have a low number? I have #0341/5000. :)

Amazing collection :):)

What's in the Casshern boxset? I have the DVD steelbook and still not watched it yet...

Thanks Antman :)

The Casshern Boxset is limited and numbered #500 copies; inside there are a small casshern bust, a booklet, original storyboard, an original film cell, posters and a 2 dvd's Digipack; very very attractive! :D

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Nice collection. The Spider-Man woodenbox, you can be proud on that one. I got that one as well. :) Do you have a low number? I have #0341/5000. :)

Thanks Pieter :D
You're right, Spiderman woodenbox is a real good box but i don't have a low number, my copy is 3943/5000 :naughty: