Toy Fair Exclusive - Joker Bank Robber 2.0 (The Dark Knight) - 1/6 Figure [Hot Toys]

Uraki

機動戦士忍者
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
One of 3 announcements from Hot Toys for Toy Fair 2014...

The Joker Bank Robber 2.0 (The Dark Knight) - 1/6 Figure [Hot Toys]

HT_Joker_bank_1.jpg

“I believe whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you…stranger.” Hot Toys’ first 1/6th scale The Joker (Bank Robber Version) Collectible Figure has been sought after by collectors even up to today as Heath Ledger’s amazing performance as The Joker in The Dark Knight left a strong impression among fans all these years. Today we are delighted to present this updated version of The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) Collectible Figure as one of the 2014 Toy Fair Exclusive items.

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on Heath Ledge’s image as The Joker in his bank robber outfit in the movie. It features a newly painted head sculpt with upgraded technique, a newly sculpted interchangeable Bozo masked head sculpt with scuff marks, brand new tailored slimmer-fitting costume, detailed weapons, accessories, and a backdrop of the school bus used in Gotham National Bank heist.

The 1/6th scale The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Newly painted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, make-up and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable Bozo mask head sculpt with scuff marks
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair for holding gun
- One (1) left palm for holding The Joker cards
- One (1) right palm for holding knife
- Two (2) right and one (1) left posing palms
- One (1) left relaxed palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) pale light blue and patterned shirt
- One (1) grey blazer
- One (1) pair of grey pants
- One (1) pair of brown shoes

Weapons:
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) shotgun
- One (1) switchblade
- Four (4) smoke grenades
- Six (6) grenades
- Six (6) round grenades

Accessories:
- One (1) light blue duffle bag with grenade rack
- One (1) stack of Joker cards
- One (1) stack of dollar bills
- One (1) diamond shaped figure stand with The Joker nameplate, movie logo, and bank heist school bus backdrop

Release date: Q3-Q4, 2014

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

TM & © DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s14)

© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

HT_Joker_bank_2.jpg

HT_Joker_bank_3.jpg
HT_Joker_bank_4.jpg
HT_Joker_bank_5.jpg
HT_Joker_bank_6.jpg
HT_Joker_bank_7.jpg
HT_Joker_bank_8.jpg

Price: $269.99
Est. Ship Date: August 2014
Purchase Link: Sideshow

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drum18 and herpderp
Yeah I really like this one .... easy pass on the IM announced yesterday but this one is sweet.

Yep a certain pickup for me. Been looking to get the original on secondary market but prices have pretty steep, so this is definitely a welcome announcement :thumbs:

Anybody can tell
Me if i buy this version is sideshow exclusive or hot toys exclusive on sideshow , and if i will have sticker sideshow exclusive or hot toys exclusive on top right ? Thanks for all reply!!

Anybody can tell
Me if i buy this version is sideshow exclusive or hot toys exclusive on sideshow , and if i will have sticker sideshow exclusive or hot toys exclusive on top right ? Thanks for all reply!!
If you get it from Sideshowtoys.com, it'll have the Toy Fair exclusive on the actual box. I have Shadow And Ancient Predators, both were TF exclusives on different years and both have the sticker.

Correct, same box as Jude72's post above.

Sorry but it doesn't say TF exclusive, it's says Sideshow Exclusive. I just checked my Ancient Predator box and that what the sticker says.