* Run Time: 1 hr 42 min
* Edition: Collector's Edition
* Format: Blu-ray
* 2 Blu-ray discs, DVD, and Digital Copy

Additional Information

* DPCI: 246-05-8760
* ASIN: B003YE2LKQ
* Catalog #: 12905711

http://www.target.com/Story-Ultimat...m_brand-bin&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Buffalo-yes, may have been part of the following offer at the Target site. It is part of the "Buy and Save" promo & similar to a promo Disney has at Amazon, where you get $10 off Combos with certain disc purchases.

For anyone interested-See Target's link. At Amazon's link, scroll down on page, to see the $10 off promo.

Wow. Now I don't know whether to get this version and put the discs in the ironpack from Best Buy or stick with the original plan and pick up the pre-order from Best Buy that I've already put $7.50 towards.

I'll probably end up doing both, if funds allow.

Received an e-mail this morning from target, saying my order is on backorder and won't apparently be shipped until december 2nd now. I think i'm going to try and pick one up in store today and cancel the online order.

So, i went to my target today after work and they only had 2 of these left. I only bought one of them as the other one was all crushed. Now i'm trying to decide if i should cancel my target order for the other 2, or just keep it open, since if they end up shipping, it apparently won't be until december, as stated in the e-mail i received from target this morning..

So, i went to my target today after work and they only had 2 of these left. I only bought one of them as the other one was all crushed. Now i'm trying to decide if i should cancel my target order for the other 2, or just keep it open, since if they end up shipping, it apparently won't be until december, as stated in the e-mail i received from target this morning..

Nabbed the last one at my target a little while ago. I like it it looks nice :D

Ok, so, like i said above, i got the message from target saying my order wasn't going to ship until december. Well, today i received a message saying my order has shipped, so i'll have one or both available if anybody is looking for one.