Jun 8, 2012
Barcelona
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon ES - Mubis
Price: €24.95
Notes: Disc 1 features Train to Busan / Disc 2 features Seoul Station

81DcAUv4u9L._SL1312_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone who speaks Spanish help me to get this please?:)

Last edited:
surprised the title is not in Spanish - El Tren a Busan :rofl:

. . . or even the title used for the Mexican release ESTACION ZOMBIE: TREN A BUSAN (lol)
RE: FILM TITLE - we've got INVASION ZOMBIE and ZOMBIE STATION in Latin America with Europe mostly sticking with TRAIN TO BUSAN except for the French who've added DERNIER to make LAST TRAIN TO BUSAN which in turn reflects the Japanese title FINAL EXPRESS. Other variations include ZOMBIE EXPRESS
(a title that brings to mind the wonderful Cushing/Lee/Telly Savalas - as a Cossack (!) - "The Relic" style 1972 HORROR EXPRESS) :)

That being said "World-wide (English title) is Train to Busan"

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
It would be great if we could get confirmation if it's English friendly so I could go ahead and order from Amazon. I can't risk it until I know for sure as I won't be double dipping on this.

I guess we won't know until someone gives the disc a spin :(

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
All you guys hoping for English subs in the states, go buy the $10 amaray in the U.S.
None of these are going to have the English subs except for Korea which has the full slip version released with the English subs.

All you guys hoping for English subs in the states, go buy the $10 amaray in the U.S.
None of these are going to have the English subs except for Korea which has the full slip version released with the English subs.
Korean release is not full slip. It's just a slipcase (O-ring)

Needs a price drop first, imo... :whistle:

I find it bizarre that none of the korean retailers (not a single one) made this their exclusive considering it's a korean classic. :squint:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing