Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds very good, it´s gonna be probably my first direct Plain Archive, can´t miss first glowing steelbook on the world :cigar: flick is awesome as well, liked it a lot :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
This is exactly the reason why I haven't bought this film yet, despite all the good things I keep hearing about it. Plain Archive with the absolute smasher right here. Count me in for a group buy if there is one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Blusteelys
Definitely up for this one, I've never bought a Plain Archive release before, is this one there would be a group buy on or not?

Not sure about this one but there is one for Sicario so there might be. I’ve always bought direct & with the exception of...Foxcatcher I think it was, they’ve all been pretty easy to secure.

• Thanks
Reactions: navydavey
Plain Archive is so exclusive and limited in it's releases I hope I don't miss Busan. I missed Melancholia and spent years trying to track down a full set of arrays.
From my experience, PA's popular titles are relatively easier to get compared to other retailer's like Nova, Kimchi, etc. As long as you're there when the preorder starts, I think you should be fine :)

Reactions: Brian Puterman
This will be an edition of the year!! Plain Archive are awesome. I cant wait to get this along with more of them in my collection!

I wouldn't take for granted that this will be around for long can see this selling out quickly depending on the print run.

I agree with you. Probably not an immediate sell-out but it's one of those rare Korean flicks of late thats travelled well internationally and also has garnered a bit of a cult following on home soil so both sides will be interested. On top of that people love new gimmicks - not trying to dump on the glow in the dark thing but it is a gimmick.:LOL: I held off on seeing Seoul Station waiting for the promised double pack so I'm in. Please just don't take too long PA!

P.S

Release The Bacchus Lady and Memoir of a Murderer on blu as well while you're at it! :D

Reactions: Travis Bickle