Trainspotting - OST (colored Vinyl) [Warner]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: November 1, 2016
Purchase: Recordstore.co.uk
Price: 26,99 EUR

Note: 180g vinyl, limited orange vinyl run before moving to black, features replica original artwork that includes special silver spot finishes throughout - front, back, booklet and picture labels, as well as bright pantones

ArticleSharedImage-66177.jpg

Based on the Irvine Welsh novel of the same name, the film version of ‘Trainspotting’ directed by Danny Boyle became a cult sensation. Focused on the heroin subculture of Edinburgh in the 1980s, the film is occupied with surrealism, black comedy and features a great soundtrack. This album includes tracks from Iggy Pop, New Order, Blur, Underworld and many more.

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the iconic drama, the original soundtrack is being reissued on vinyl. Having been out of print for a long time, the 180g vinyl features replica original artwork that includes special silver spot finishes throughout - front, back, booklet and picture labels, as well as bright pantones. There will be a limited run on orange vinyl before moving to black once sold out.

Side One
1. Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
2. Brian Eno - Deep Blue Day
3. Primal Scream - Trainspotting

Side Two
1. Sleeper - Atomic
2. New Order - Temptation
3. Iggy Pop – Nightclubbing

Side Three
1. Blur - Sing
2. Lou Reed - Perfect Day
3. Pulp - Mile End
4. Bedrock - For What You Dream of (feat. KYO) [Full On Renaissance Mix]

Side Four
1. Elastica - 2:1
2. Leftfield - A Final Hit
3. Underworld - Born Slippy (NUXX)
4. Damon Albarn - Closet Romantic

I saw that after I "panicked" (I often do that when there's something I would Kill for! :p )and ordered from the link @Flloydo posted.

I'm keeping my PO from them until amz confirms it the orange one.
Haha I know what you mean dude... I do the same. :p

I've pre-ordered from both sites for now, just to be safe! :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Was so looking forward to this @Noodles @Flloydo @spass @dan8885
Bloody Damaged Cover :(:angry::banghead:
But Recordstore uk are giving me a refund & told me i don't have to return & can keep it. Anyone order from Amazon? If so is it the orange vinyl? It has a sticker on the front its now temp out of stock at Amazon & a couple of other stores are sold out it's so annoying i really wanted a mint copy of this but at least i know i've got the orange vinyl so i may get another but only a limited amount are Orange then it's black. I know its only the cover but am ocd with my Vinyl. Straightened it out a bit doesn't look as bad sorry not the best quality pics :rolleyes:
IMAG1076_1.jpg
IMAG1064_1.jpg
IMAG1065_1.jpg
IMAG1063_1.jpg

But Recordstore uk are giving me a refund & told me i don't have to return & can keep it. Anyone order from Amazon? If so is it the orange vinyl? It has a sticker on the front its now temp out of stock at Amazon & a couple of other stores are sold out it's so annoying i really wanted a mint copy of this but at least i know i've got the orange vinyl so i may get another but only a limited amount are Orange then it's black. I know its only the cover but am ocd with my Vinyl. Straightened it out a bit doesn't look as bad :rolleyes:View attachment 276018

Sorry to hear that mate. Glad you got a refund

I still need to get this myself so i have no idea about Amazon

I'll have to keep an eye

So much to keep up with lol

Reactions: Travis Bickle
But Recordstore uk are giving me a refund & told me i don't have to return & can keep it. Anyone order from Amazon? If so is it the orange vinyl? It has a sticker on the front its now temp out of stock at Amazon & a couple of other stores are sold out it's so annoying i really wanted a mint copy of this but at least i know i've got the orange vinyl so i may get another but only a limited amount are Orange then it's black. I know its only the cover but am ocd with my Vinyl. Straightened it out a bit doesn't look as bad sorry not the best quality pics :rolleyes:View attachment 276018
Sorry about the damage dude... that sucks. :(

Cool you got a refund though, and rightly so! The only problem I've ever had with RecordStore was when they sent me the wrong vinyl... they let me keep it (I gave it away during Ninja Week) but also gave me a refund, which was cool of them.

Hope you manage to find another copy anyway mate. I ended up cancelling my order in the end and planned to pick it up at a later date... I guess I won't be doing that now if it's sold out everywhere. :ohno:

• Thanks
But Recordstore uk are giving me a refund & told me i don't have to return & can keep it. Anyone order from Amazon? If so is it the orange vinyl? It has a sticker on the front its now temp out of stock at Amazon & a couple of other stores are sold out it's so annoying i really wanted a mint copy of this but at least i know i've got the orange vinyl so i may get another but only a limited amount are Orange then it's black. I know its only the cover but am ocd with my Vinyl. Straightened it out a bit doesn't look as bad sorry not the best quality pics :rolleyes:View attachment 276018

Ouch!! Glad you got a refund mate because that doesn't look good! Mine's on it's way from them, hopefully in better shape!

Check out that jpc.de site. Last time I checked they had the orange one in stock. I have the Lost Highway vinyl on it's way from them and remember regretting not buying the Trainspotting one there as well because it's cheaper than buying from Recordstore UK.

Sorry about the damage dude... that sucks. :(

Cool you got a refund though, and rightly so! The only problem I've ever had with RecordStore was when they sent me the wrong vinyl... they let me keep it (I gave it away during Ninja Week) but also gave me a refund, which was cool of them.

Hope you manage to find another copy anyway mate. I ended up cancelling my order in the end and planned to pick it up at a later date... I guess I won't be doing that now if it's sold out everywhere. :ohno:
Hi Nick i don't think it is sold out everywhere yet but a couple of online stores that had it are out of stock HMV still have it but the orange vinyl will go quick it's a tough one as i love this film & soundtrack i rang my local HMV today & they said its incoming. The cover is part of the package for me but i can't complain as got to keep it so fair play to recordstore uk it won't look too bad in a protective sleeve the weird thing is the outer packaging was totally fine it just takes the shine off a nice item.

Reactions: Noodles
Ouch!! Glad you got a refund mate because that doesn't look good! Mine's on it's way from them, hopefully in better shape!

Check out that jpc.de site. Last time I checked they had the orange one in stock. I have the Lost Highway vinyl on it's way from them and remember regretting not buying the Trainspotting one there as well because it's cheaper than buying from Recordstore UK.
Hi Buddy hope yours is ok i've not opened it yet but hopefully the vinyl is ok even if i end up buying again with a black vinyl i will have one of each :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Hi Nick i don't think it is sold out everywhere yet but a couple of online stores that had it are out of stock HMV still have it but the orange vinyl will go quick it's a tough one as i love this film & soundtrack i rang my local HMV today & they said its incoming. The cover is part of the package for me but i can't complain as got to keep it so fair play to recordstore uk it won't look too bad in a protective sleeve the weird thing is the outer packaging was totally fine it just takes the shine off a nice item.
Thanks for the info bud! Hopefully it's still around until after Christmas then (when I can hopefully afford it), but I won't hold my breath.

So it wasn't damaged in transit? Sucks that they'd send something out like that, but at least they've accepted it's their fault and have let you keep it. I'm sure everyone here would agree mate... the sleeve is just as important as the vinyl!

eBay has a couple of these

Around the £25 - £30 mark

Not sure how much it was direct

Received today. :drool:

Would have loved it to be a gatefold but I'm happy, very! I have a very special relationship with this soundtrack, anyway enough about that;)
Pics!
tnIpan.jpg
db6USB.jpg
SkUuhT.jpg
dWl0PK.jpg
XlvojQ.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo