Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultra pumped for this. The Blufans lenticulars are so sweet. Only they could get me to buy 3 copies of a movie that just wasn't that great...

Reactions: blu-steel
Ultra pumped for this. The Blufans lenticulars are so sweet. Only they could get me to buy 3 copies of a movie that just wasn't that great...

Couldn't have said it better. I have tried to finish this movie 3 times now. Fell asleep the first two times and shut it off the 3rd after 3/4 of the way through. I just couldn't find it going anywhere. Maybe this weekend I will watch the last 1/4 of it.

Looking sweet, all paid up on Sun, this wasn't cheap esp for the holidays month but well worth it :thumbs:

Kinda strange using old TF art from the other movies for the artcards, shockwave, the fallen and megatron (and then putting age of extinction over the images)

The rest looks nice though

This movie is a one time watch only, what makes it worth watching is the special effects it is Insane, the CGI is out of this world, but very week story line so hard to keep the interest alive as it is lengthy, they could have done with 1/2 hour shorter, but nevertheless Blufans did a stunning Tripack. I didn't pick it up as I didn't like the movie enough, but they are great in doing Tripacks, Their Tripacks of Star Trek Into Darkness Rocks also, Can't wait for their next Tripacks,,,

Scheduled Dec 11

@domalorite so now blufans dealing with the Transformers tripack release this december and also dealing with the Thor Issues, is there a date that was announced for the next Blufans after Transformers ? ... I assume as stated in the picture post they will need more time, a good month, for the remanufacturing of Thor as Kevin stated they would redo the border, work on a better finish... ??? any info would be appreciated... With all the Thor issues I can't see it being a december release.

Blufans having a tough time with the manufacturer right now release after release needs redoing what is going on. It suck having all these delays but at least they bothering to make sure we get quality products.

Blufans having a tough time with the manufacturer right now release after release needs redoing what is going on. It suck having all these delays but at least they bothering to make sure we get quality products.

I thought it was great by Kevin making that statement about Thor that They will go ahead and fix that border and alligned the embossing of the title but what I liked less is that part about the finishing, he said they will try to make a better finish but I don't think we'll get that Glossy finish that we came to expect of Thor Blufans

that is what Kevin said

Even though I love the glossy finish, I can live with a matte. I just completely hate the the border issue. Here are some progess reports to you guys. The release will have to remanufacture with a correct size border and improved finish. The print run will be cut dramatically since the demand is expected lower. Because of changes, it will effect the group buy here as well. All orders with two copies will be changed to 1 copy and be strictly limited. Maybe first 400 members have the chance to get a copy. Of course you are not obligated to pay if you don't want to be part of it. There will be no consequences for backing out.

Thank you again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marina Blue
@domalorite so now blufans dealing with the Transformers tripack release this december and also dealing with the Thor Issues, is there a date that was announced for the next Blufans after Transformers ? ... I assume as stated in the picture post they will need more time, a good month, for the remanufacturing of Thor as Kevin stated they would redo the border, work on a better finish... ??? any info would be appreciated... With all the Thor issues I can't see it being a december release.

Don't know what the next release will be. I don't expect Thor to be ready for another two months at least. The border, text alignment will be corrected, and I heard it will no longer be completely matte finish.

I guess the next release could be Captain America? We've heard nothing about that yet.

Reactions: earthscope
Don't know what the next release will be. I don't expect Thor to be ready for another two months at least. The border, text alignment will be corrected, and I heard it will no longer be completely matte finish.

I guess the next release could be Captain America? We've heard nothing about that yet.

Oh for real no longer Matte Finish ??? WOW I was bummed when I read that from Kevin, some glossiness at least would be what we want, hopefully all glossy...but that is what I was feeling, when I read december release it didn't make any sense with all that needs to be corrected, couple months as you stated makes sense and is what I thought :) ...true nothing from CA, hope if you get some news will hear from it :) ...but a little break for december would be nice, I think we all feel the same way