Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin said "Another preview of the back slip art. some of you might get the picture now. And tomorrow around this time the artworks for the whole triple package will be revealed."

The Dinobots are the sickest transformers I have ever seen. They are by far my favorite thing out of all 4 movies. This will make for some fantastic art. There's some good detail in the 2 pics we got so far showing them on the slip art. Very nice.

very nice looking tri-pack. Though the cost of the tri-pack, the fact I only really like one of the steelbook's art and that the movie (imo) isn't that great, I would only go for Artwork C if I was to get the blufans release. I do like that clear slip though, simple but nice.

Such an awesome package, damn. So glad I went in without seeing what the total package would look like. It just furthers my trust in Blufans. Whenever they make an announcement, as long as I like the movie it will be an instant buy. I wonder how the clear slip that covers the Tri-pack will look in hand.

OH.MY.FU**ING.NINJA! :jawdrop: I'm in LOVE! :drool: Thanks for the pics @domalorite! :notworthy: It's beautiful!
Holy crap, that packaging looks amazing!

Get in here fellas @harry @earthscope @bloodsnake007 @MGD
Thanks for the tag @steel888... but I wish you hadn't! :banghead: :dunno: :arghh: :greedy: What's has been seen cannot be unseen! NOW I fu**ing want it! :naughty: :drool: :woot:

This is definitely gonna pull the plug on my already dying Bank Account! :mad: :(

Last edited: