Actual pic: (tx to Ernie 44)
attachment.php

Other pics:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vicig and dirtyoak
confirmed by someone on bd.com that it is in fact michael bay's edition. ezydvd has emailed them saying they put the listing up wrong.

Reactions: MK50
Received this email this morning:

Thanks again for ordering from EzyDVD

Unfortunately, we have recently been informed by the distributor of "Transformers: The Movie (2-Disc Steelbook Special Edition)", that this title has been discontinued and is no longer available.

Regrettably, as we are unable to supply this item, we have been forced to delete it from your order. Please note: if applicable we will process a refund for this item shortly.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

----------------------------
EzyDVD - Online DVD Sales

I placed this as a seperate order, and it is still there. But, the link in the order does not work. I guess they will get around to cancelling my order. :(

I guess this will be a unsolved mystery then? Would have been cool if it had been the old Transformers movie

My order was cancelled. They sent a note saying they made a mistake and it was the Micheal Bay film and not the animated movie. That is great and all, but why didn't they ask if I wanted to keep the order with the change? Sounds like it was just an excuse until they get their ducks in a row and put the correct listing back up.

EEK! HUGE PRICE HIKE..JB HI FI..PRE-ORDER $26.98..was $15.98
glad i got in early

UPDATE...Seems JB had a brain phase for a few minutes then adjusted

Last edited: