Germany
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005LUJ0M8

Release date of November 3rd, 2011.

Thanks to ghostrecon75 for the pics
68hlxpnl.jpg

k355si8h.jpg

t4ayod54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, I hope this is not a worldwide release, though, and that FS gets its own art-a previous hallmark of that retailer. Maybe a Transformers 1 and 3 Steel is yet to come at FS (just speculation)...

Looks good, I hope this is not a worldwide release, though, and that FS gets its own art-a previous hallmark of that retailer. Maybe a Transformers 1 and 3 Steel is yet to come at FS (just speculation)...

That's what I was thinking DB - I'd rather match my TF2 than my TF1. So that means right now, I'm holding out hope for a Future Shop version... :ohno:

Yeah, I hated part 2, but it was one of those times, where the Steelbook was so hot, I had to have it regardless of the quality of the film, LOL.

I like this one a lot now that i see the artwork. I've preordered the release of the first 2 coming up, so this will go nicely.

I don't like how it matches the German re-releases, but I'll take it anyway I can get it! I also hope that Future Shop or Best Buy gets it. That's right, Best Buy :hilarious: