Transformers Revenge of The Fallen (Big Screen Ed w/IMAX footage) Walmart Exclusive

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This is the only edition with the IMAX scenes from the theater.

transformersroftf2.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/12534009

This is really the version to have. It's not a lot of extra footage, but it's really great when the screen opens up for that great action sequence.

I also have this in my collection. on release day not only did it include the imax stuff but it was also the cheapest version of the release at $18.

actually just got one of them recently from a friend came back from USA :D with slip not best condition tho :(. Havn't watched it yet but there is absolutely no difference except that 1 scene that lasts a a minute or two? Thanks, James

actually just got one of them recently from a friend came back from USA :D with slip not best condition tho :(. Havn't watched it yet but there is absolutely no difference except that 1 scene that lasts a a minute or two? Thanks, James

There's a few scenes inter-dispersed throughout the movie, but those are quick. The longest one is at the end.

But on the whole, not that much difference, really.

There's a few scenes inter-dispersed throughout the movie, but those are quick. The longest one is at the end.

But on the whole, not that much difference, really.

much appreciated, sucks I opened my original copy so now I have to sell it for cheaper :p. atleast I got the full version now I can rest easy :rolleyes:

I think you can only get them separately now mate, and the 'free' metal steelcase coming in much more expensive than the actual BD of course ....

Last edited:
is this still available with the exclusive slipcase i wouldnt mind a copy really like the transformers films.

I have a couple slipcases of this you can have for free if you want one Karl.

Give me a shout if you want the movie too - I'll send it with your other two.

Reactions: karl01
Sorry for the bump, but just found this edition at a store in Japan of all places.
Slip is a bit worn, but for ¥300 I'm not complaining.

EDIT: Actually this doesn't seem to be the Big Sreen Edition. What version is the one I have? Anyone know?

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I picked this up for £7 from a amazon seller, its worth having, but literally only contains 6 minutes or so of imax scenes.