The Conan Chronicles (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2024
Purchase links: Arrow Video - Amazon - Barnes & Noble - DiabolikDVD - Walmart - Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA
Price: $60.00 (Arrow Video) - $44.99 (Amazon) - $89.99 (Barnes & Noble) - $64.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $47.83 (Walmart) - $59.99 (Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA)
Notes: 3 Discs (Disc 1 UHD Conan the Barbarian - Disc 2 Blu-ray Extras Region A locked - Disc 3 UHD Conan the Destroyer)

Very close to been sold out with most USA retailers.

Amazon USA had release date as February 20 note they are the only retailer in USA who listed that date.
It's TBC if Amazon USA will be getting delivery of stock for all customers orders done.
Edit February 12
Amazon now has listed release date as February 10 but showing as out of stock.

The Conan Chronicles UHD.jpg

Last edited:
I really wanted the 2 individual ones. But all the ones on ebay are gone and they were 55 quid each. I feel dropping 80 on the chronicles set is a decent comprise. A little over msrp but **** it.

You have 2 different tracking numbers
1) Dhl ecommerce
2) Local tracking number

You will find your local tracking number listed in shipment details on Dhl ecommerce tracking website.

Your local tracking will update when parcel arrives in delivery destination country and when updates will list which postal carrier/courier will be doing actual delivery.
Use the local tracking number for tracking updates.

Some EU countries Dhl ecommerce parcels goes USA to Germany then is forward to delivery country and some other EU countries it's direct USA to destination country.
It's not unusual for parcels shipped by retailers in USA using Dhl ecommerce for delivery to take 15 to 25 days or longer if delivery address is in a EU country.
thanks Paul will try this, as of now both tracking are showing same status.

I really wanted the 2 individual ones. But all the ones on ebay are gone and they were 55 quid each. I feel dropping 80 on the chronicles set is a decent comprise. A little over msrp but **** it.
did you found out late about the release ? All sets were available for weeks

you mean you didnt/dont want to buy outside UK. import taxes ?
It's interesting how painless the process is these days, used to have to deal with losing a week due to local postage firm handling and sending out invoice for import fees, having to pay an admin fee on top of standard taxes which just made it kinda pointless for anything low value but now? With some luck shipping can be as quick as a week and the cost barely increases as they're not charging shipping, with the right deals it can be cheaper than buying local...

With certain companies messing up worldwide availability of a few titles like Conan we're very lucky it's so cheap and easy to import now.

Amazon US still has Feb. 20th as release date and thus still hasn't shipped mine.

I read people here already buying off eBay, for £80?! Why, it's freely available on Amazon for ~$50 (my preorder is for $43).

Amazon US still has Feb. 20th as release date and thus still hasn't shipped mine.

I read people here already buying off eBay, for £80?! Why, it's freely available on Amazon for ~$50 (my preorder is for $43).
Amazon or the supplier they was using missed the pre book date to submit orders with USA distributor MVD (The pre book date was December 26 2023)
It's not known for sure yet if Amazon USA will be getting all stock they ordered supplied.

All other USA retailers got supplied with stock as they submitted their orders in time and that's also why all other USA retailers had January 30 as the release date on their websites.

Note Amazon USA was the only retailer in USA to list February 20

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Walmart as seller is sold out but is available on their website from third party seller deep discount $72.75

Edit
Third party seller listing sold out

Last edited:
Amazon USA changed the release date to February 10 on their website about 1 hour ago. :cautious:
Chronicles 4K Edition listed as out of stock.

Some amazon orders have been dispatched today but lot of customers orders have not.

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Mmm-yeah... mine hasn't shipped yet.

WhenWorrySouthPark.gif

Amazon hasn't screwed me yet in 25 years, let's see if this will be the first time. :sour: