The Conan Chronicles (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2024
Purchase links: Arrow Video - Amazon - Barnes & Noble - DiabolikDVD - Walmart - Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA
Price: $60.00 (Arrow Video) - $44.99 (Amazon) - $89.99 (Barnes & Noble) - $64.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $47.83 (Walmart) - $59.99 (Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA)
Notes: 3 Discs (Disc 1 UHD Conan the Barbarian - Disc 2 Blu-ray Extras Region A locked - Disc 3 UHD Conan the Destroyer)

Very close to been sold out with most USA retailers.

Amazon USA had release date as February 20 note they are the only retailer in USA who listed that date.
It's TBC if Amazon USA will be getting delivery of stock for all customers orders done.
Edit February 12
Amazon now has listed release date as February 10 but showing as out of stock.

The Conan Chronicles UHD.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon should start shipping this out soon if I am to get it February 21. It's nerve wracking to watch others getting them from other places long before mine ships out.

Since the Amazon listing for Feb 20 is a foul up, I really thought that they were going to fix it before Jan 30 rolled around so that they could start shipping them out but I guess Amazon is just lazy and is gonna let it ride out until the 20th. When I chatted with Amazon CS they said that they were aware of the mistake and were going to fix it but I guess it's just not worth their time. :banghead: o_O

Reactions: paulboland
How good is Grindhouse Video for ordering from, I've never ordered from them before and Amazon is being stupid making everyone wait until the 20th to ship them?

So some ppl here still can't believe that date is true. >.<
Even robots are mistaken but clearly they won't admit their mistake.
They still trolling January 30th as release date. >.<
Would love to see 1 person who ordered from Amazon and their order got dispatched yesterday. >.<

So some ppl here still can't believe that date is true. >.<
It's not true, it's a mistake made by Amazon and they have yet to fix it and who knows if they will. Amazon CS told me this in a chat with them.
Even robots are mistaken but clearly they won't admit their mistake.
They still trolling January 30th as release date. >.<
There's no robots here that are mistaken and nobody is trolling here except for you that won't give this a rest. If you proceed down this path again there are consequences, remember that.

It's not true, it's a mistake made by Amazon and they have yet to fix it and who knows if they will. Amazon CS told me this in a chat with them.

There's no robots here that are mistaken and nobody is trolling here except for you that won't give this a rest. If you proceed down this path again there are consequences, remember that.

Yeah, keep threatening. >.<

Launch date is fluke for Amazon, face it. Nobody got their package dispatched yet. Prob their own department doesn't know sh*t since mail says 1 thing and CS other.

Yeah, keep threatening. >.<

Launch date is fluke for Amazon, face it. Nobody got their package dispatched yet. Prob their own department doesn't know sh*t since mail says 1 thing and CS other.
Let it be clear: these are not threats but warnings. This conduct is unacceptable and harassment of other forum members is unequivocally prohibited. Consider this an ultimatum: cease your harassment of fellow members immediately. Failure to comply will result in not a mere week's suspension, but a month-long ban. Choose wisely; your actions henceforth will determine the outcome. Proceed with utmost caution.