Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - In theaters June 2009

Jan 30, 2009
England
transformers_revenge_of_the_fallen_poster2.jpg

Trailers & Information-http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=37679

Plot Summary: In the highly-anticipated "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," debuting June 24, 2009, Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) again joins with the Autobots® against their sworn enemies, the Decepticons®. Michael Bay directs from a screenplay by Ehren Kruger & Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman.

Cant wait for this personally? hope it lives up to the 1st Transformers. What are everyones thoughts on the film?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i noticed it alot got a bit irratating after a while actuall!!plus i have to admit the imax scences looked better then the film scences!!!

Basically imax the film fills the screen and you get more picture!!

Yeah that woulda been great for me if I didnt get stuck on the 3rd row!

Anyways .. Transformers ... sneak peeks tonight at select theaters right?

I am going to wait at least a week. Too many idiots at the theater on opening weekend. There's a probability that someone will ruin the film so I'll wait.

I saw it last night as well.... very unimpressed - and this is coming from someone who LOVED the first. The humor was out of context half the time, pointless the other half, and stupid 100% of the time.

Production values extremely rushed too

I saw it last night as well.... very unimpressed - and this is coming from someone who LOVED the first. The humor was out of context half the time, pointless the other half, and stupid 100% of the time.

Production values extremely rushed too

yah, i didn't like how bay injected 'comic relief' into practically every scene with the same tired joke every time. going from blowing stuff up to humping dogs then back to blowing stuff up just wasn't funny.

and the twins robots who were obviously racially charged felt way too forced as well. their entire dialog pretty much consisted of "***** ass" this and that.

i agree that it felt pretty rushed as well.

I have changed my mind about this film in a wierd way. I may wait untill it comes out on blu to see it.

it's the so called movie people man trying to tell you it's bad cause it aint got heath ledger in it i bet the movie is good there is no way this movie can be bad.:twisted: or because megan fox has gotten alot of haters all of a sudden they will bash anything she is in .

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Action movie "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" pummeled U.S. box offices on its Wednesday debut, raking in $60.6 million in the second biggest single-day gross ever, box office watchers said on Thursday.

The effects rich, alien versus robot war movie, came close to eclipsing last year's single-day debut of Batman movie "The Dark Knight," which posthumously starred actor Heath Ledger and took in $67.2 million in domestic markets on its Friday debut.

Opening day ticket sales for "Transformers," released by Viacom Inc's Paramount Pictures and produced with privately held DreamWorks, includes $16 million from midnight screenings and gives the movie the biggest single-day box office on a Wednesday, according to Hollywood.com Box office.

The previous Wednesday record was held by "Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix," which had $44.2 million on its Wednesday debut in July 2007, including $12 million from midnight screenings.

The new film is a sequel to 2007's "Transformers" that took in a total of more than $700 million worldwide, and Hollywood has been hoping that the sequel would help the industry rebound from recent weeks of relatively lackluster ticket sales.

"Transformers" is based on the popular toys and cartoons about shape-shifting cars which morph into "autobots" that fight alien "decepticons" who want to control Earth.

wow went in with low expectations came out with a smile on my face. this movie was AWESOME!!!!! as good if not better that then 1st IMO. much more action and i loved it. comedy was also very entertaining. dont listen to the critics. the length of the movie did no bother me one bit either. the only thing i hated was hearing the stupid linkin park and green day songs over and over

Last edited:
i will try and see it this weekend if not then i dont think i will be seeing it for a while!!!i just dont wanna be disapointed because i loved the first one!!!