Transformers: The Last Knight - In theaters June 23, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Transformers 5 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Michael Bay[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Wahlberg, Anthony Hopkins, Josh Duhamel and more...[/ACTOR]

Plot: Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
czkixmhxuaa5rh1-jpg.281238
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Paramount Announces ‘Transformers 5′ for 2016
http://www.slashfilm.com/transformers-5-2016/

Paramount loves sequels just as much as any other studio, and at the CineEurope confab — basically the European CinemaCon — studio reps touted the company’s upcoming schedule. 2016 is thick with sequels, with Transformers 5 newly announced for that year alongside Beverly Hills Cop 4, G.I. Joe 3, and Hansel and Gretel 2. Also in the 2016 announcement is Paranormal Activity 5, which represents a huge delay for the title. The film was originally slated for 2013, then pushed to October of this year, and now evidently has a more significant delay ahead.

THR reports the details from the conference.

We’ve known that a fifth Transformers film was likely, but typically this sort of announcement wouldn’t come until after the opening of the fourth. That film, Transformers: Age of Extinction, premieres this week in Hong Kong, and opens next week, on June 27. This is the first official studio statement that another film is coming. We don’t know who will write, direct, or star at this point.

popcorn2.gif

autobotemblem.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the few Movie franchises that actually needs a Prequel!

Would be very interesting to see the early days of the war (especially if its anything like War for Cybertron / Fall of Cybertron)

And when will the awesome Unicron finally make his appearance lol!
They should have started on Cybertron from the Jump.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Was hoping for new blood on TF5 to be honest. Whilst the first and fourth films were pretty spot on (2 and 3 were meh), I was hoping a new director would give us something new instead of vroom vroom, blasty blasty oh look a big city / landmark to destroy!

I really enjoyed the first Transformers movie, but what happened then, was just ridiculous. I was sure Bay is going to take over part 5, because why shouldn't he? It's just making too much money. If it were not about money, Bay would have made Bad Boys 3 a while ago... and I would have definitely prefered that!

Not that excited about this. A fresh Director might have meant a better movie overall, but ahwell. Who knows, maybe it might actually have a good story for once...But it will probably just be about Prime flying through space punching Quintisons in their many faces

The first movie is the only good one IMO... from there on they get worse and worse. I'm actually a big fan of Bay, but even I'm losing respect for him now. Pain & Gain was an awesome movie which showed his true talent and I was looking forward to seeing what he'd do after that, but instead he decided to take a huge step backwards and continue with these terrible Transformers movies. :vomit:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
The first movie is the only good one IMO... from there on they get worse and worse. I'm actually a big fan of Bay, but even I'm losing respect for him now. Pain & Gain was an awesome movie which showed his true talent and I was looking forward to seeing what he'd do after that, but instead he decided to take a huge step backwards and continue with these terrible Transformers movies. :vomit:
13 hours looks good. and let's not forget he is producing TMNT and Black sails.I think the last ship as well.

13 hours looks good. and let's not forget he is producing TMNT and Black sails.I think the last ship as well.
Yeah, at least he's splitting it up with some other films in between I suppose. I'd honestly rather see him direct a TMNT film than another Transformers... I'm surprised that even he isn't bored of them by this point. :yawn:

Couldn't agree more... (except Pain&Gain which I found was a po....) but I looooove everything Bay did BEFORE TF1...

Damn!!! Paramount just announced release date for #5... #6... and #7 !!!! DAMN!!!!

Much ado was made over Paramount Pictures putting together a writer's room of A-listers (including Robert Kirkman, Steven DeKnight, Zak Penn among others) to make up the future of the Transformers franchise. Apparently that workshop paid off dividends as Paramount has just announced release dates for not one but three more Transformers features.

Michael Bay returns to direct Transformers 5 from a script written by Art Marcum & Matt Holloway (Iron Man) and Ken Nolan (Black Hawk Down). That film currently has a release date of June 23, 2017. Competing with the film will be the Kingsman sequel (06/16), Wonder Woman (06/23), Despicable Me 3 (06/30) and Uncharted (06/30).

Transformers 6 will be released on June 8, 2018. The sixth installment will compete at the box office with the Godzilla sequel (06/08), Toy Story 4 (06/15) and the Jurassic World sequel (06/22).

Transformers 7 will hit US theaters on June 28, 2019. This Transformers film will compete with Justice League Part Two (06/14) and The Incredibles 2 (06/21) so far. As time passes, expect the 2019 film slate to become more crowded.​

So basically, it's one per year... geez...

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Drum18. I'm a fan of transformers stuff so hearing of 3 coming along is brilliant. It would be even better of they can make a trilogy of these three with a cliff hanger at the end of 5 and 6.:)